Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Chronic

All Star
Daps
But I find it amazing that India, a country we clown a lot on here with the poorest sanitation conditions, have barely any infections relatively speaking, with a population of a billion people.

:yeshrug: But seriously though, they probably just haven't test enough people.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Now is not the time to be a government boot licker. Trump is not concerned with the wellbeing of the country, he is concerned about how the virus outbreak makes his presidency look. The testing numbers aren't being released for a reason. State of Emergency is being declared with only 2 "confirmed" cases for a reason. They aren't even releasing how people with new cases were exposed anymore.

You better go get some food to last you at least a week.

Daps
Good luck breh.

I'm thisclose to booking my trip to the Bahamas for next month and worried about the same shyt.

:lupe:

I booked a trip to Vegas because it was so cheap. I’m about to cancel because I don’t want to get stuck during a lockdown.

:damn:

:dahell:
At this point, Trump stans DESERVE to get it for being so stubborn as to not listen to doctors, because they can’t fathom Trump having anything bad happen during his tenure.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Coronavirus patient works at Jewish Education Center, Cleveland Heights offices to close for 2 weeks

It's in Cleveland brehs:snoop:, the Jewish Education Center is right by 3 major shopping areas with Walmart, Target, etc. including a mall:snoop:

WHY DONT FOLKS WASH THEIR HANDS!!!!:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

New York now has the most cases of any state....
Ive kept this to myself for a while, but i think Jews are spreading it. Hear me out. The first cases in my city came from a guy attending a bar mitzvah, then two yeshivas were closed, then Yeshiva University.

I think it has to do with how much they travel...?

But I find it amazing that India, a country we clown a lot on here with the poorest sanitation conditions, have barely any infections relatively speaking, with a population of a billion people.
Do they have a lot of Jews?

(@Hennessypapi, @Nicole0416)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Now is not the time to be a government boot licker. Trump is not concerned with the wellbeing of the country, he is concerned about how the virus outbreak makes his presidency look. The testing numbers aren't being released for a reason. State of Emergency is being declared with only 2 "confirmed" cases for a reason. They aren't even releasing how people with new cases were exposed anymore.

I did all that three weeks ago:jawalrus:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

Dude they could have used the WHO kits and been testing on a wide scale a month earlier. Trump and the CDC wanted to use their own kits, presumably to make money off manufacturing. They fukked up the first round of kits, and had to resend them.

I texted in a family group chat "I dont wish ill on anyone, but I think if Trump got CV it would be a learning experience"

My little brother texted back "I hope Trump gets Corona-virus and he dies"

:francis:

Ive come to realize Trump is not a human being, he is a virus. Like in Men in Black

I dont think he bleeds the same blood as the rest of us

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Ive kept this to myself for a while, but i think Jews are spreading it. Hear me out. The first cases in my city came from a guy attending a bar mitzvah, then two yeshivas were closed, then Yeshiva University.

I'm from Elizabeth, NJ. Here and right next door in hillside we got a whole lot of Jews. You see the hasidics out on Saturday walking back and forth to the synagogue. And I know for a fact that the college age ones go to Yeshiva University in NYC. I be on the train with them:lupe:. If the two yeshivas here close, I know something is up. And the damn pay wall for The Wall Street Journal won't let me read the article, but in the search results it says that the Jewish Educational Center in Elizabeth did warn its students.:lupe:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

India? No not at all. Less than 1%. Whereas the US is like 51%. None of the considered “third world extreme poverty” nations are having outbreaks like that. Neither are black nations. I think there’s only black patient but he recovered very quickly .
:jbhmm: