COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I remember a few years back I was out in Hong Kong but I was staying in a place called Kowloon which is a bit further out from the city centre. The whole place was littered with these mini kiosks selling food and drinks. One night I went into one and the lady inside barely spoke english but the I just pointed to what I wanted as the menu had pictures.

I get back to my hotel, open up my food and realised it defo wasnt what I had ordered. I dread to think what animal it was but either way I threw that shyt away and went to the McDonalds that was conveniently opposite my hotel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I honestly don't care about the coronavirus.

This shyt was going to happen sooner than later.

There are too many people on earth.

We are due for a pandemic.
Who's this WE You mentioning??!:what: all this technology and medicine we have and you wanna live in racc00n city fighting for your life?!!!:dahell: fukk that shyt...

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
fake story. People need to be careful with what they’re spreading. It came from a Chinese animal market not a secret government experiment gone wrong.

Actually I've Googled it and there patent registered by that name in several US and European agencies.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
fake story. People need to be careful with what they’re spreading. It came from a Chinese animal market not a secret government experiment gone wrong.

I didn't say it was released from anywhere. The SARS virus was exposed to the masses as it travelled on someone's clothes from the lab. Those are the ways I was referring to. The lab assistant went home and was sick at home and the virus travelled up through the vents infecting other members of the apartment complex. I googled the patent and encouraged others to do so. I never said the government was releasing anything into the population. Please either ask for clarity or read between the lines correctly.