PHwPIsgl.png

Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

:patrice:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say it was released from anywhere. The SARS virus was exposed to the masses as it travelled on someone's clothes from the lab. Those are the ways I was referring to. The lab assistant went home and was sick at home and the virus travelled up through the vents infecting other members of the apartment complex. I googled the patent and encouraged others to do so. I never said the government was releasing anything into the population. Please either ask for clarity or read between the lines correctly.
I totally believe this scenario

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
China might be on the verge collapse if this gets out of that barricaded city

China is in the process of overtaking the United States as the world's major superpower. A single virus is not going to bring them down that easily...unless it's some bubonic plague-level shyt :lupe:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China is in the process of overtaking the United States as the world's major superpower. A single virus is not going to bring them down that easily...unless it's some bubonic plague-level shyt :lupe:
If it’s true that lab was experimenting with the Ebola and SARS you can safely assume they were re-engineering those viruses to be more deadly