COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Alarming footage reportedly shows China hospital overrun by patients

5591031368908800.png

6316349071294464.png

Dead bodies all over the place and these chinese doctors striking poses like they the medical power rangers

:mjlol:

:sadcam:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

CDC is antsy about this.

Remind you that NO ONE has been discharged in any of the cases and they’re not willing to tell the public that traditional and recently created meds (that were used in SARS and MERS) aren’t working well. This shyt is mutating too fast between hosts..it’s unprecedented.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah China is definitely lying about the number of people affected and death toll, just like they did during the Sars outbreak

i read that hospitals are completely full of people infected, that they are literally sending infected people home because they’re so overwhelmed by the numbers and have no room.

they are building 2 hospitals just to try and deal with this and were expected to believe its only 1k infected and 40 something people dead? yeah.. sure

Also here is the thing. China is the worst place if you have respiratory issues (asthma, cold, flu). So in china you can get sick and die. Not because of the virus. But because the polution is so bad it makes it almost impossible to breath especially if you are having breathing issues.

China literally has the worst air pollution I have ever seen in my life. Most folks have breathing issues and cough a lot. That is one of the reasons folks in china wear masks all the time.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I googled the patent it looks like the Corona virus was man made as some sort of treatment for Avian flu when managed properly. It could have been released due to human error. Google patent 10130701 it's under public chemicals. I need to read through the rest

fake story. People need to be careful with what they’re spreading. It came from a Chinese animal market not a secret government experiment gone wrong.