COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Chronic

All Star
Daps
This is a good breakdown to understand how contagious it is. Explains why the city has been in lockdown for persons who have no context. I think they learnt a lot from the sars outbreak.
It must be noted that it's currently peak Influenza season in China and the number of people suffering from common cold is very high.

Should We Be Worried About the New Wuhan Coronavirus?
Up to January 22, 17 deaths have tragically occurred from 582 cases (about 3%). This is lower than the proportion who die from influenza-associated pneumonia, which one study estimated to be 10%. It’s a crude comparison, but one we can at least mull over for now.

The number of virus cases is likely to be an underestimate, but we don’t know by how much.

At the moment, colds and flu-like illnesses are common in China. There are also many causes of viral pneumonia – 135 people with pneumonia arrived in Hong Kong from Wuhan between December 31 to January 22. To date only two cases have tested positive for the new virus; most had an influenza virus or other viruses.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:ehh: It's actually pretty good
images
that soup is bird vomit?:scust:

I always knew to pass that up when they offered it for free at this shoddy ass chinese restaurant I use to go to as a teenager. my munchies highness use to let me know. evil lurks. matter of fact, someone should sue them.