COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
b9yhirI.png

"Angela Merkel has warned Germany will see ten times as many Covid cases by Easter if they 'don't manage to stop this British virus'.

The Chancellor told lawmakers in her conservative party that she expects the latest lockdown to last until April to stop the spread of a more-infectious mutant strain that first emerged in the UK and has since spread to mainland Europe.

President Donald Trump has been branded 'racist' over his use of the terms China Virus and even Kung Flu to describe coronavirus - which is believed to have originated in Wuhan."

Angela Merkel warns Germany's Covid cases will rise TENFOLD' if they don't stop 'BRITISH virus' | Daily Mail Online

coli #leper-set :wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Covid-19 in Brazil - Live blog

CoronaVac has overall efficacy of 50.4 percent, says Butantan
According to data released by the São Paulo state government, the overall efficacy rate of CoronaVac - the Covid-19 vaccine developed by São Paulo's Butantan Institute and Chinese pharmaceutical company Sinovac - is 50.4 percent, just above the 50 percent required for regulatory approval.
The São Paulo administration, led by Governor João Doria, had initially reported that the vaccine had 78 percent efficacy. However, this figure only related to a portion of the clinical trial volunteers, with the 22 percent in this case being patients who developed mild Covid-19 infections which required medical
treatment.
The 50.4 percent figure is the overall efficacy of the vaccine, including asymptomatic cases among the 13,060 trial volunteers in Brazil. Butantan has now included this information in its request for emergency approval submitted to health regulators. The Brazilian government has already purchased 46 million doses
of the vaccine, with the option to buy another 54 million.
The Butantan Institute ensures that CoronaVac is 100 percent effective in its prevention of severe cases of
Covid-19.
While experts are buoyant about the overall efficacy of CoronaVac, the bungled presentation of data - attributed to disagreements with data from Chinese partners Sinovac - only serves to fuel the political controversy surrounding the vaccine. President Jair Bolsonaro has been opposed to CoronaVac from the beginning, fearing that a successful vaccination campaign in São Paulo would overshadow his re-election bid in 2022, with Mr. Doria reaping the rewards. Meanwhile, the São Paulo governor has pushed for vaccination to begin as soon as possible, going some way toward explaining the premature disclosure of
inaccurate efficacy rates.

fukk our politicians who are okay with a vaccine that has just over 50% succes rate. There is a reason why people in china can chose between their vaccine and pfizer. Even the Chinese have 0 confidence in their own vaccine.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

fukk our politicians who are okay with a vaccine that has just over 50% succes rate. There is a reason why people in china can chose between their vaccine and pfizer. Even the Chinese have 0 confidence in their own vaccine.

say-no-vac vaccine is only 50.4? probably in the margin of error for less than 50% that.

jogo bonito ... :wow:

Chronic

All Star
Daps

say-no-vac vaccine is only 50.4? probably in the margin of error for less than 50% that.

jogo bonito ... :wow:
:yeshrug:
If it prevents deaths then it's still useful.

Astrazeneca vaccine also produce confusing result of either 62 to 90 percent efficacy.

There's also the problem of different ways to confirm infection between vaccine trial

Pfizer's data also a bit confusing with they might have excluded asymptomatic cases or some symptomatic but not tested cases.

ErmYSfeXIAE6jsG

Erkmm0WUcAMfWjx

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

I used to work retail and that shyt brings me back. Dudes will come in, see the sign that says NO PUBLIC RESTROOM and I'd have to do de-escalation shyt like this because my co-worker would straight up be ready to throw hands with dumbasses, and I didn't want homie to lose his job. I can't imagine how bad it is now for people who have to deal with idi- retards, who can't comprehend simple shyt.

Daps
I used to work retail and that shyt brings me back. Dudes will come in, see the sign that says NO PUBLIC RESTROOM and I'd have to do de-escalation shyt like this because my co-worker would straight up be ready to throw hands with dumbasses, and I didn't want homie to lose his job. I can't imagine how bad it is now for people who have to deal with idi- retards, who can't comprehend simple shyt.

They can comprehend, they just don’t like hearing “no”.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at our daily death toll I have come to the conclusion that this amounts to genocide at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if there close to a million dead Americans when this is all said and done. When the dust settles and we're out of the clear with this pandemic more and more people will begin to see it for what it is

Those who refused to wear masks, exposed other people because they thought it was a hoax, down played its severity etc will be regarded harshly in history textbooks.