COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The artefacts would have been in the lab in China. The day to day activities too. People behind an iron curtain are not free to talk freely and are unlikely to speak or share compromising information via public or open channels.

I think they want to investigate and that means more than just asking for reports.

That conclusion was tenuous at best. I think I know what you are referring to and it was discussed on here. One basis for their position was that the SARS Cov II virus would be an unlikely candidate for targeted experimentation which means that they wouldn't have wasted resources doing it in the first place. They also mentioned "no proof of" as being the reason why the virus was natural. You are quoting the conclusion without being aware of the reasons for that conclusion methinks.

Again, the reason for studying wuhan is not because they had the first case (because we don't know when that happened), it is because wuhan had the first mass cluster while also having the lab and the GOF studies. these factors mean that wuhan should be first in line to kick-off a study. It is (as they say) a prime candidate.

This is a good explanation, thank you. In the meantime, I think who should investigate other countries while they're at it to not waste time.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I am gonna buss one of these anti-maskers in the head one of these days. Yesterday workman turned up at the crib (no mask), mofo serving at the petrol station this morning (mask under nose). It's ducking simple. These gringos are used to just doing whatever they want, so they are freaking out because they are being asked to do 3 simple things. Then when cases keep rising the govt ends up with no other option than getting medieval on their asses and reducing them to imprisoned serfs.

It's tragic. I told another one this morning to not misunderstand me. I told creh that don't want t save German lives but by not wearing a mask you are spitting your potential covid nastiness into our common environment.

The caucasity :hhh:.
At least 2 - 3 more months of this winter madness to come :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is a good explanation, thank you. In the meantime, I think who should investigate other countries while they're at it to not waste time.

No there is more to be gained by focusing on the prime candidate. That's how investigations normally work.