COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
how did you get it

I was just in an enclosed space with some people

You can pass covid on from touch.. wtf you doin :picard:

You couldn't get super market delivery in fukking England?! :hhh:

At least you double masked... I woulda told my girl to man up. Or wait.. this means yall both have covid:hhh:

She did half a shop and was just complaining. She never used her intuition either, doesn’t see a good deal, etc. We went super early when it wasn’t busy and generally I don’t talk or get close to people

But yeah U.K. has no food delivery services anymore. Everything completely fully booked. Such bullshyt.

You’re positive and still out among people shopping? Get a delivery service. You’re putting others at risk unnecessarily

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You need to up your reading comprehension.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I was just in an enclosed space with some people

She did half a shop and was just complaining. She never used her intuition either, doesn’t see a good deal, etc. We went super early when it wasn’t busy and generally I don’t talk or get close to people

But yeah U.K. has no food delivery services anymore. Everything completely fully booked. Such bullshyt.

You need to up your reading comprehension.

I missed the deliveries not being available part.

Get a friend to do it. Too risky

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Not even that bro. It was days ago I went shopping. Only got my test yesterday as I had no known symptoms. No cough, I had taste and smell, no fever, etc.

I only got tested on a whim.

my bad. i gotcha. hope y’all recover well.

if this is your second time like you mentioned, I’m wondering if the symptoms will differ greatly from your first infection.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
feels like everyone is ignoring the fact that 3000+ people are dying every day

like because there's a vaccine, the work is done & there's nothing else to do:francis:

news not even really reporting deaths anymore & we know the federal govt has given up on anything outside of the vaccine slowing the spread

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feels like everyone is ignoring the fact that 3000+ people are dying every day

like because there's a vaccine, the work is done & there's nothing else to do:francis:

news not ever really reporting deaths anymore & we know the federal govt has given up on anything outside of the vaccine slowing the spread
They gave up months ago, it is what it is