COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What was the rationale with the fam doing Thanksgiving then and the thinking now?

before, they were like ":gladbron: we coming HOME for thanksgiving! This ain't gone stop us!!!"

note, though, I know that a LOT of that had to do with the fact we lost ANOTHER family member earlier in the year, and everybody felt a lot of guilt because not only could they not come here for the funeral... but there wasn't a real "funeral" per se

Me: ":whoa: nah, y'all need to chill out! Stop trying to move like these "invincible" white folks! shyt is real out here! You see these covid stats here!?"

I've only really talked to my cousins since my uncle died. They didn't wanna travel in the first place. It was the aunts and uncles that wouldn't chill.

that uncle was a fave among us. shyt's heavy.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fear monger brehs, i'm not a covid denier far from it but Boris Johnson is known for these games that bafoon is just using this as leverage to lockdown again. He's had this newly found flex of power recently how convenient a week before Christmas everything is suddenly so much more dangerous that the economy must shut after deeming it safe to open just two weeks ago after another 4 week national shutdown just ended :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fear monger brehs, i'm not a covid denier far from it but Boris Johnson is known for these games that bafoon is just using this as leverage to lockdown again. He's had this newly found flex of power recently how convenient a week before Christmas everything is suddenly so much more dangerous that the economy must shut after deeming it safe to open just two weeks ago after another 4 week national shutdown just ended :mjlol:

What does Boris stand to gain by shutting down the economy?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Boris stand to gain by shutting down the economy?
What was the gain of opening up again two weeks ago based on supposed falling cases after a "successful" lockdown and prohibiting three households mixing from from 23-27 December over Christmas as some sort of reward/bribery despite the heavy risk of undoing all the hard work? This isn't meant to make any sense dude is freestyling like a battle rapper :wow:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is there an official vaccine thread?

I've been doing some research this weekend and it is frankly amazing. mRNA isn't just about COVID. It's how in 50-100 years we will combat infections and diseases

Oh for sure. It really speeds up the process of development. It couldn't have come at a better time.