COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Not here, My mum is 75 and every Christmas I spend with her is a blessing. Christmas was my favourite time as a kid and I enjoyed a few things about it, so I'm quite sensitive about seeing her.

This year though, can't take the risk. I haven't physically seen her in 2-3 months and my mum hasn't seen my bro or sister's family during this time either. So I'm really not sure how to play this one, as she's 75 and been on her own since February.

This is stress man. All those anti-maskers and people who say they're medically exempt from wearing masks just to prove a point make me sick...even the more annoying now

Yeah? Sounds good! You put the chicken in when the rice is cooked and just let it steam?

Nah, you need a little bit of soy and chicken broth. You put the chicken in with the rice. The moisture will make the chicken shred easily. Check google for a quick how to. Its easy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
United Passenger Dies After Lying About COVID Symptoms, Photos Show Chaos

4ead45353efe4f03bd233f802461dd14_md.jpg

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a homie ask me

"why dont virus mutate into doing cool shyt like giving people better eyesight"
i didnt have an answer, but it def felt like a dumbass question :russ:
:deadrose:
that would be a convincing strategy to get hosts to participate in its goal of infinite replication. Let the next spike protein mutation know, I’m down if they are.

:ehh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
shyt is legit scary.

damn near 90% of my family (on both sides) had this shyt between 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after thanksgiving.

the folks that wanted to come here for thanksgiving caught it the week before. So if they came here, I'd (and the elders in the family that live close to me) wouldve gotten it.

the family that DID come (family members visiting another family member that lives close) got it a week and a half AFTER thanksgiving. And I spent a little time with them.

So basically without that 2 or 3 day gap, I'd have prolly gotten it.

My uncle died.

Survivors guilt is real. But I'm ignoring it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i had a homie ask me

"why dont virus mutate into doing cool shyt like giving people better eyesight"
i didnt have an answer, but it def felt like a dumbass question :russ:

now i gotta find an answer, cuz i know its out there

If only there was a symbiotic virus who's only symptom was giving people 20/10 vision after bending their cornea.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is legit scary.

damn near 90% of my family (on both sides) had this shyt between 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after thanksgiving.

the folks that wanted to come here for thanksgiving caught it the week before. So if they came here, I'd (and the elders in the family that live close to me) wouldve gotten it.

the family that DID come (family members visiting another family member that lives close) got it a week and a half AFTER thanksgiving. And I spent a little time with them.

So basically without that 2 or 3 day gap, I'd have prolly gotten it.

My uncle died.

Survivors guilt is real. But I'm ignoring it.
What was the rationale with the fam doing Thanksgiving then and the thinking now?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If it really is this bad they will soon be locking down Europe as well ..

U7HmBAXl.png

vvhB1dLl.png

They already treat a breh like a pariah out here, now a breh is gonna be lepper status :picard:

Once upon a time a breh could flash the queen's passport and get a superficial:salute:
but now it's gonna be :scust:+:hubie:+:camby:,

:mjcry: the mandem are #doneouthere