COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
think she was a nurse
Did they make her take it by force? Was she the only nurse in her hospital who took it? Just curious.
edit: If I sound snarky, its not meant to be directed towards you. I think you were just giving some context.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If FedEx is delivering the vaccine then I fully expect half of the cases to get lost in transit and end up on some random person's doorstep in Montana.

"Honey, what the fukk did you buy off Amazon this time? :dame:"

If Bill Gates created it expect Windows 1.0 fubar-isms

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
breh.... my homies friend through a bday party for her 95 yr old grandmoms.. grandmoms caught covid at the fukkin party and died a week later... :snoop:

yes, grandmoms was old AF, but damn, thats fukkin ridiculous
Not only did I laugh reading this, but I don't feel bad about it. I hate the stupid, and ridicule the ignorant :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
breh.... my homies friend through a bday party for her 95 yr old grandmoms.. grandmoms caught covid at the fukkin party and died a week later... :snoop:

yes, grandmoms was old AF, but damn, thats fukkin ridiculous

Not only did I laugh reading this, but I don't feel bad about it. I hate the stupid, and ridicule the ignorant :mjlol:

Part of me wants to feel sad about it but then the other half of me is wondering what the hell were they thinking putting their elders in harm's way like that?

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I got tested on 12/8, got my positive result on the 10th.

it felt like I had a sinus infection or something...no coughing, no real fever. just a headache, watery eyes, chills and lethargic for four days or so. I started feeling better Saturday.

i took zicam every 4 hours, 1000mg of vitamin C every morning, 120mg of pseudoephedrine every 12 hours, vitamin D supplements, and Pepcid AC everyday.