COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
There's almost 100,000 confirmed cases and there's only been 1 confirmed African. I'm pretty sure he didn't get seriously ill from it. Thousands of Africans should be infected now at this point, but they're not. I said this a few weeks ago. I don't think the Corona Virus affects black people.:blessed:
If we do get sick, then it will probably be like a common cold or a low grade fever. Nothing serious.:smugfavre:

Nah. Too early to determine that. Wait till at least end of March or end of April to see what it does to Africa. The main airport is still open to Chinese.

Daps
Reppin
Chapel Hill
Young people have reported 102 degree fevers and severe cough shyt don’t sound fun or look like a mild cold at all :dead:
Read my comment again, do you have any details on their past medical history or pertinent family and social history? Not all young people are healthy or are without risk factors. I’m not saying it can’t be severe in healthy individuals, but those chances are low.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I see your point but how do you explain the number of cases in Italy? Also by next week we could potentially see thousands of cases in the US. However malicious US militarism is I dont think they would risk crashing the US & Global economy to weaken Iran, much less China. If anything our sanctions may have helped the spread of the outbreak in Iran. That is an act of warfare in itself.

As far as Italy goes? Collateral damage. But then again that’s just speculation. All of this is. I mean the economy was due to have a recession at some point anyway
Yep, Italy caught a stray. They're one of Iran's top trading partners, i posted receipts earlier in the thread.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US declines to issue travel ban on Italy and South Korea despite coronavirus fears
US declines to issue travel ban on Italy and South Korea despite coronavirus fears

osxCQ44.png

What the fukk?!?

this administration is getting ridiculous at this point. It’s like they’re saying fukk it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yep, Italy caught a stray. They're one of Iran's top trading partners, i posted receipts earlier in the thread.

It’s just a big ass coincidence that China and Iran got bodied by this
:heh:

Just look at recent events with those two countries and the US. It’s like people forgot how evil this country can be and what it’ll do to stay on top. Even if it means sacrificing some of its own. For years people been worried about some biological attack on us from another country. I think the US beat them to the punch
:wow:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just a big ass coincidence that China and Iran got bodied by this
:heh:

Just look at recent events with those two countries and the US. It’s like people forgot how evil this country can be and what it’ll do to stay on top. Even if it means sacrificing some of its own. For years people been worried about some biological attack on us from another country. I think the US beat them to the punch
:wow:
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. Look at 9/11

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
my frriend who's a nurse told me they have a cure basically. Something about taking some blood from the people who have survived/gotten over it.

They have been doing this in China and it has helped. It's not a cure though. People can get this again and it could be worse the second time around.