COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Trump still downplaying this virus

It’s a respiratory illness that can live in surfaces for short periods of time making it highly contagious

This should be another major stain on his track record as president but his constituents are basically foolish cult members

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Seriously, I am trying to find this out. My research has shown nothing, they are not reporting on this at all.

none
don't even think an african has it on the continent. The 4 people in Senegal that have it are french nationals. they even tracked all the people that came on the plane as them. the only one in Nigeria is Italian.
West Africa's population is young so even if they do contact it, it probably would have any affect like that.

An African caught it he was an exchange student in China

There's almost 100,000 confirmed cases and there's only been 1 confirmed African. I'm pretty sure he didn't get seriously ill from it. Thousands of Africans should be infected now at this point, but they're not. I said this a few weeks ago. I don't think the Corona Virus affects black people.:blessed:
If we do get sick, then it will probably be like a common cold or a low grade fever. Nothing serious.:smugfavre:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump still downplaying this virus

It’s a respiratory illness that can live in surfaces for short periods of time making it highly contagious

This should be another major stain on his track record as president but his constituents are basically foolish cult members
I belong to a lot of stock trading rooms and I'm just in awe of how many stock traders are maga supporters, basically downplaying CV and blaming the media and CV as some master plan to get rid of trump.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
More than half of coronavirus patients globally have recovered
By Natalie O'Neill

March 4, 2020 | 2:51pm | Updated

https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/more-than-half-of-coronavirus-patients-globally-have-recovered/

The coronavirus death toll is climbing worldwide — but so is its recovery rate.
More than 50,000 people globally have bounced back from the flu-like illness since it was first reported in December, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Of the more than 94,000 total cases reported as of Wednesday afternoon, more than 51,000 people have recovered, the vast majority of whom are in China, where the virus originated, according to the university.
In total, its tracker showed the deadly virus, also known as COVID-19, has been reported in 73 countries, including the US.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
More than half of coronavirus patients globally have recovered
By Natalie O'Neill

March 4, 2020 | 2:51pm | Updated

https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/more-than-half-of-coronavirus-patients-globally-have-recovered/

The coronavirus death toll is climbing worldwide — but so is its recovery rate.
More than 50,000 people globally have bounced back from the flu-like illness since it was first reported in December, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Of the more than 94,000 total cases reported as of Wednesday afternoon, more than 51,000 people have recovered, the vast majority of whom are in China, where the virus originated, according to the university.
In total, its tracker showed the deadly virus, also known as COVID-19, has been reported in 73 countries, including the US.

I feel this will be contained by May.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You google henrietta lacks....:beli: there have been certain humans with dna immune to diseases throughout history... what might affect one group might not affect the other... :camby: dummy...
SO now you are saying certain humans and not certain races. :camby:The back peddling is real with this guy.