COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Iranians think so :manny:

The Iranians also have direct flights to major Chinese population centers (at least eight, including Wuhan) so that discounts their claim a bit. Also it wouldn’t be wise to accuse a country (China) that’s shares military technology and intelligence with you as well as covertly buying your oil.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See that’s the thing I believe the least. That this thing started by eating a bat. Then you had the missile attack in Iraq that killed the Iran official recently. Now all of a sudden they got political figures falling ill with this virus. Iran’s civil defense chief even thinks its a biological attack against them and China

I see your point but how do you explain the number of cases in Italy? Also by next week we could potentially see thousands of cases in the US. However malicious US militarism is I dont think they would risk crashing the US & Global economy to weaken Iran, much less China. If anything our sanctions may have helped the spread of the outbreak in Iran. That is an act of warfare in itself.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
To be fair, they also thought going to the shrines and touch/kissing the surfaces would heal people of the cononavirus .. last I checked religious shrines don’t have any anti-viral properties

:skip:

true :russ:

The Iranians also have direct flights to major Chinese population centers (at least eight, including Wuhan) so that discounts their claim a bit. Also it wouldn’t be wise to accuse a country (China) that’s shares military technology and intelligence with you as well as covertly buying your oil.

Nah the Iranians think it was an attack on them and China by the US. I wouldn’t be surprised. But I’m not surprised by any of the shyt

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I see your point but how do you explain the number of cases in Italy? Also by next week we could potentially see thousands of cases in the US. However malicious US militarism is I dont think they would risk crashing the US & Global economy to weaken Iran, much less China. If anything our sanctions may have helped the spread of the outbreak in Iran. That is an act of warfare in itself.
As far as Italy goes? Collateral damage. But then again that’s just speculation. All of this is. I mean the economy was due to have a recession at some point anyway

Either way I’m taking precautions regardless becuz I don’t wanna get sick whether it’s from this shyt, a stomach bug, the flu, a cold etc.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If it progress probably just “Atypical Pneumonia of Unknown etilogy”
Either that or the flu. Now that I think about it there’s been quite a few people at my job who have had pneumonia over the past few months. More than normal and all have been over 50. One woman is still out and it’s been like a month. But she’s also in rehab too