COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Is the one that made it to the US the S type? If we get L type shyts bout to get real scary

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It's the opposite, the initial strain is the milder and less infectious one.

Life is really imitating art:ohhh:

:bryan:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
My organization just canceled all international travel until June. Even domestic travel has to be approved by the top brass here. Anyone coming back from international travel is to go on a 14 day paid quarantine to coordinated with management. They also mentioned that our China staff has been working full time from home. Which I think they're hinting that it's not impossible for those of us who can work from home, can do so, if it comes to that.

Yep same here....my job HQ is in the Bay and they have banned everyone who travels or had travelled from the building. If you travelled or came in contact with anyone who has, you work from home till further notice.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
This shyt getting worse and they still no vaccine.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah we've been pass the point of containment, at this rate the amount of infected in the US is likely in the 10's of thousands.:francis:
I’m thinking 100’s of k’s. The testing here is so fukking delayed and inadequate, I’m sure that people have gotten it, beat it the first time, and gonna get it again. It spreads so ducking efficiently

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:mjlol:

at least 1 year bro .

you could get it earlier if you volunteer for the human test phase.
this fukking virus has literally ruin peoples plans. :francis: It's going to get worse, i can see the Olympics being cancelled or they'll make it an only TV event. All because some people eating bats. fukks sake.