COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This outbreak got me reading about the Spanish flu all over again. The wiki included this:

" This pandemic has been described as "the greatest medical holocaust in history" and may have killed more people than the Black Death.[43] This flu killed more people in 24 weeks than HIV/AIDS killed in 24 years, and more in a year than the Black Death killed in a century.[44] However, the Black Death killed a much higher percentage of the world's then smaller population. "

:huhldup:

The only good thing about the new virus is that it seems to be mostly killing older people/ people with compromised or otherwise weak immune systems.

The Spanish flu was killing young adults.
So it was better because it wouldn’t kill you :mjlol:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
So it was better because it wouldn’t kill you :mjlol:

source.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as the deaths stay in China and those little pocket of people are quickly quarantined around the world it shouldn’t get too bad outside of China. Quarantining these people must be the number 1 priority

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If yall ain't never been to china. Trust they eat everything and I mean everything.

The craziest part about working in china is going out to eat. Them kats be preparing shyt and bring it to your table. shyt will be some dead animal sitting in your plate with its eyes closed and mouth open...:dead:.

I be like no thanks I will just have a water to go...:heh:

Nevet forget when I was at a 5 star hotel. I go down to the restaurant buffet and start getting my food. Just regular western shyt like some rice, chicken and potatoes. The waitress there says sir would you like our special some chicken soup. I am like cool (thinking the shyt gonna be some westernized chicken soup).

Nope the waitress brings to my table a cup of water with a chicken foot in it....:dead:

I was like this damn heffa...:mjlol: