COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No animal can catch a break :mjcry:

They've decimated their own fish stocks and are now rampaging around the world poaching vast quantities of marine life..

Argentina blew up a Chinese boat poaching in their waters :merchant:

:blessed:
Going into international waters and poaching? Over-stepping boundaries.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They killed all the Tigers in China so now they switched to using Lion's bones and teeth.

I been wanting to try Tiger Bone wine for years.....that shyt gave Nore some kind of superhuman vitality, dude went from a quiet, soft spoken weedhead to the most energetic old nikka in the game, period, plus he doesnt age.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most of the people who died were old or :flabbynsick:
You should be fine if you have a healthy immune system.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
tenor.gif

I said the same shyt when the Ebola virus hit these fukking people eating this bush meat or these exotic ass animals need to be fukking wiped off the face of the earth because that’s where all these viruses come from
shyt always starts with these African and Asian countries - It’s fukking disgusting why they can’t just eat regular fukking food like the rest of the world like chicken, fish & cow

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
If yall ain't never been to china. Trust they eat everything and I mean everything.

The craziest part about working in china is going out to eat. Them kats be preparing shyt and bring it to your table. shyt will be some dead animal sitting in your plate with its eyes closed and mouth open...:dead:.

I be like no thanks I will just have a water to go...:heh:

Nevet forget when I was at a 5 star hotel. I go down to the restaurant buffet and start getting my food. Just regular western shyt like some rice, chicken and potatoes. The waitress there says sir would you like our special some chicken soup. I am like cool (thinking the shyt gonna be some westernized chicken soup).

Nope the waitress brings to my table a cup of water with a chicken foot in it....:dead:

I was like this damn heffa...:mjlol:
BREH STOP :dead::dead::dead::laff: