COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

just about everybody in my family eats chitlins and pigs feet, that shyt is crazy to me

but MOST of the times they eat normally - burgers, chicken, fish etc etc...but at gatherings or special occasions? That shyt comes out.

I’m willing to bet it’s the same in China, I don’t think they eat weird every day, but like us when the occasion calls for it - they pull out the live octopus and go to town

Chitlings and octopus aren't exactly weird though but yeah for special occasions we would eat food that takes a long time to make but I have never seen an exotic animal. Its chinese new year yesterday so we had homemade meatballs, sweets, noodles, and a lot of seafood. Not to mention pork is number 1.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hong Kong has declared the outbreak of a new virus an emergency and will close primary and secondary schools for two more weeks after the Lunar New Year holiday. City leader Carrie Lam also announced Saturday that trains and flights from the city of Wuhan would be blocked.

damn never seen anything like this before

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hong Kong has declared the outbreak of a new virus an emergency and will close primary and secondary schools for two more weeks after the Lunar New Year holiday. City leader Carrie Lam also announced Saturday that trains and flights from the city of Wuhan would be blocked.

damn never seen anything like this before

Went to the home depot this morning and they're already sold out of N95 masks

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Chitlings and octopus aren't exactly weird though but yeah for special occasions we would eat food that takes a long time to make but I have never seen an exotic animal. Its chinese new year yesterday so we had homemade meatballs, sweets, noodles, and a lot of seafood. Not to mention pork is number 1.

at least you're not lying about being chinese :pachaha:

yes, eating the intestine of anything is weird, and octopus don't even look edible, they probably taste great just saying

all in all my point is that I don't buy the argument that these are foods reserved for the elite/people with money
- there's over 1 billion people over there, it's impossible even for YOU to know everybody's eating habits over there

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
sold out at amazon as well - N95 Mask: Amazon.ca

i have one at work, going to be dark days when this hits canada

I'm sure they'll just give it to staff at the hospital so you're good

Lowe's sold out too btw, Dollarama used to sell N95s. Just went to two of em and now they only sell the bootleg ones that don't protect you from anything:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least you're not lying about being chinese :pachaha:

yes, eating the intestine of anything is weird, and octopus don't even look edible, they probably taste great just saying

all in all my point is that I don't buy the argument that these are foods reserved for the elite/people with money
- there's over 1 billion people over there, it's impossible even for YOU to know everybody's eating habits over there
Well yeah I'm sure theres some shyt that goes on everywhere even in your own backyard that may surprise people. Chinese people are more adventurous with food than say the average american but then that's pretty much everyone. If someone wants to eat a bat or a rat then that's their business. I find spam repulsive but people love it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Well yeah I'm sure theres some shyt that goes on everywhere even in your own backyard that may surprise people. Chinese people are more adventurous with food than say the average american but then that's pretty much everyone. If someone wants to eat a bat or a rat then that's their business. I find spam repulsive but people love it.

but they're connecting this whole thing to people eating bats and now i guess snakes(?). these are just the facts man, how you "feel" about them is not our issue

we are allowed to discuss the facts of this situation :manny:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This is why Africans and oriental Asian country’s have so many virus/diseases eating bushmeat and Asians eating anything that moves like who the hell eats bat soup with the amount ov virus them fukkers have .... backwards isn’t even the word.... I hope this is a lesson for them to stop eating that shyt .....