COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll ask the question again....
  • Did you even press play on the video? ..
  • Or did you not press play, and just react to the title and your own apparent disdain/dislike for these particular pundits?

And I dont agree and/or believe everything they say or anyone for that matter, that's the whole point about being a Critical Objective Thinker.

:patrice: is my default stance, when something sounds weird or not meshing with my own personal core beliefs.
Here's your answer

1) No. I am not obligated to give time to people who have a reputation for spreading completely made up bullshyt.
2) These people are not pundits. They're well-known cranks.

Mike Adams is an anti-science doofus who peddles bullshyt cancer treatments, birther-ism and HIV/Aids denial-ism among other odious things. Alex Jones needs no explanation. You claim you're a skeptic, but you regurgitate EVERYTHING you hear from those right-wing sites/talking-heads. You're not a skeptic and you have no core beliefs. Every post you make betrays that claim.

"Critical objective thinker"

:laff:

I just prefer not to be a sheep, but instead be a Critical Objective Thinker. Try again.

IF you want to give me a title call me a COT...Critical Objective Thinker......COTdamn for short

The Critical Objective Thinker had to inform yall about .

My thing is being Critical Objective Thinker...not a zombie/sheeple. .

Anybody constantly saying this isn't really this... they're just trying to reassure themselves. Deep down inside they know they're a gullible fool.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tens of thousands die from regular ass flu every year and folks in a complete panic over this. Media hysteria never ends
yeah old people and infants.

they don't quarantine cities over a regular ass flu breh.

:francis:

that being said, yeah the hysteria is still out of control on social media, same shyt with ebola.

it's still not some regular ass flu.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
yeah old people and infants.

they don't quarantine cities over a regular ass flu breh.

:francis:

that being said, yeah the hysteria is still out of control on social media, same shyt with ebola.

it's still not some regular ass flu.
its still killing mostly folks with underlying lung/heart issues, elderly and kids like any other respiratory virus.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Being chinese and growing up in china as a child in poverty I can attest that most people, even the poorest people ate rice, soy, veges, and the occasional pork or chicken.

you murderer, you was eating them cats and dogs stop cappin:damn:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Being chinese and growing up in china as a child in poverty I can attest that most people, even the poorest people ate rice, soy, veges, and the occasional pork or chicken. To eat any exotics animal have to be some like money shyt. Also every culture has some shyt other cultures think is nasty. Roadkill, turtles, snake, alligator, all types of birds, squirrels, beaver ,racc00n, etc it goes on as to what some Americans eat but obviously most stick to the standard.

giphy.gif

just about everybody in my family eats chitlins and pigs feet, that shyt is crazy to me

but MOST of the times they eat normally - burgers, chicken, fish etc etc...but at gatherings or special occasions? That shyt comes out.

I’m willing to bet it’s the same in China, I don’t think they eat weird every day, but like us when the occasion calls for it - they pull out the live octopus and go to town

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they’re fixing to have a HUGE influx of people traveling back to celebrate the lunar new year. All those motherfukkers are gonna come back and infect everybody. Thank god I live in the boonies. Stay safe city brehs.

Boonies wont protect you if you work in the city.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Here's your answer

1) No. I am not obligated to give time to people who have a reputation for spreading completely made up bullshyt.
2) These people are not pundits. They're well-known cranks.

Mike Adams is an anti-science doofus who peddles bullshyt cancer treatments, birther-ism and HIV/Aids denial-ism among other odious things. Alex Jones needs no explanation. You claim you're a skeptic, but you regurgitate EVERYTHING you hear from those right-wing sites/talking-heads. You're not a skeptic and you have no core beliefs. Every post you make betrays that claim.

"Critical objective thinker"

:laff:

Anybody constantly saying this isn't really this... they're just trying to reassure themselves. Deep down inside they know they're a gullible fool.

So the answer is #2 you did not press play on the video half a day later, and all you did was react to the title and your own dislike for the pundits.

If that's the case, your point is moot. :yeshrug:

Last edited: