COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Real talk? If the first non-travel exposed victim was in Indianapolis, the DOW wouldn't have dropped 1k today. The drop is because this is hitting San Francisco/LA. The financial heartbeat of the US economy. If they start shutting shyt down, it's going to be a recession.
:francis:

The fear isn't death. Unless you're old or have breathing issues you'll be fine. Economic damage tho? Whew
Yea this is what I'm worried about.

How exactly do I prepare and live thru a recession...? Just now being on my own.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So who’s paying for it :mjgrin:

And anyways it’s still several months away.

Stock up
If they’re going to have a vaccine in a few weeks, one, I won’t be one of the first ones lining up for something that’s supposed to take a year or more to develop. 2, if they can develop it this fast, maybe it’s because it is an engineered virus, and they already have the data from this thing being tested.
trust israeli scientists brehs
:usure: I'm highly suspicious, but i wanted to see what y'all said unprompted.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Just looked at the weather in Lagos and they are averaging highs of 96 degrees for the next week. shyt if it can spread in that type of heat like you said I don't know if the weather is going to kill it.
The person could have been a traveler who caught the virus outside of the country. It didn’t say it was a communal spread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They might as well cancel the Tokyo Olympics
tenor.gif

I'm trying to see some scantily clad track and field sistas and beach vollyball players.