Superstar
Supporter
Daps

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so UNC engineered a virus made from bat and mice to prove that this type of virus can make the leap to people. I wonder if this same engineered virus was the cause for all this.

Some of yall be hating on Alex Jones, Mike Adam's, and InfoWars and that's yall prerogative too do so...I dont always agree with everything either......but as I say....the "Truth is not always going to come from places you like".

I got this article from interviews they have been having with Dr. Francis Boyle for the past 3 weeks, who wrote U.S. federal statues on bioweapons. He has been blacklisted from mainstream media, but alt/indy media like InfoWars embraced him with open arms.

That's where I got the article from, not HuffingtonPost, not Wired.com, not CNN, not Fox, not NY Times, not The Economist, not Wall Street Journal, not WebMD.......... but Infowars.

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE CENSORED.

I be trying to put yall on to game, mayne.:sas1: :unimpressed:

Dr. Francis Boyle Boyle interview (2/26/20)
  • @chineebai, @9:00 your question is answered and elaborated.
Bioweapons Whistleblower Blacklisted For Exposing Death Science Programs

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall be hating on Alex Jones, Mike Adam's, and InfoWars and that's yall prerogative too do so...I dont always agree with everything either......but as I say....the "Truth is not always going to come from places you like".

I got this article from interviews they have been having with Dr. Francis Boyle for the past 3 weeks, who wrote U.S. federal statues on bioweapons. He has been blacklisted from mainstream media, but alt/indy media like InfoWars embraced him with open arms.

That's where I got the article from, not HuffingtonPost, not Wired.com, not CNN, not Fox, not NY Times, not The Economist, not Wall Street Journal, not WebMD.......... but Infowars.
I be trying to put yall on to game, mayne.:sas1: :unimpressed:

Dr. Francis Boyle Boyle interview (2/26/20)
  • @chineebai, @9:00 your question is answered and elaborated.
Bioweapons Whistleblower Blacklisted For Exposing Death Science Programs

good stuff. Everything does seem fishy as fukk.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Not to sound selfish, but I love watching the Olympics. At this rate they are about to cancel this shyt. Was looking for to enjoying it over the summer.

Seeing a bunch of dimes running track on a four year basis is about to be cancelled. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

My 401k and Roth IRA are taking a

Indoor women’s volleyball :mjlit::noah:

Agreed. :mjcry:

2020 Expo in Dubai is suppose to happen in October too
Suppose to be introducing some new technology, like hyperloop, etc.