COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I’m sure that’s part of the reason but what good will it do if other countries have it. I just think we’re getting to the stage of a full blown pandemic now. This is nothing like the Ebola outbreak since there wasn’t travel restrictions and outright bans and schools closing for a long ass time.
They can say “look, we did our part.” And at the very least they can set an example for the rest of the world. I’m sure they know the olympics will most likely be cancled

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
NY brehs, this shyt apparently made it to Nassau county...

Whats got me mad is the wife ain't taking this seriously...

I keep tellin her ass to take the damn car to work but she stay taking the railroad...

I told her I'm not playing, if she come down with this shyt I'm locking her in the basement...
Thanks for the heads up

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
With the stock market dropping my 401k is taking a beating :mjcry: :damn:

401K and secondary retirement account is hemorrhaging blood. I threw an additional five figure sum into the latter a couple weeks ago. I lost thousands on Monday. I haven't checked my accounts since then because I might lose it altogether. This wasn't an event that was bound to happen. This is something that could have been avoided and prevented at a larger scale had the Chinese government been proactive. Hopefully this forces corporations to rethink their strategy in using China as a hub for production. Everything has come to a halt because of their delinquency.

EDIT: People online who are celebrating the markets tanking as a supposed affront to Trump have nothing going on in their lives.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The NY area might be getting some more cases. NYU is shutting down their campus in Florence, and told all the students they have two days pack their stuff and get out of Italy.
Ok but if you're fairly young and healthy and get Corona, can it kill you?