COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It could mutate but has been seemingly stable thus far. Hopefully it stays stable but if not mutation MIGHT not be a bad thing.. depends on how it mutates

Could the coronavirus mutate if a vaccine can't be found in time?

Reinfection is a scary concept , especially if the acquired antibodys can’t fight the subsequent infection effectively and the body gets confused.
ive read that reinfections are likely “rare”, I’m driving.. im sorry I can’t try to relocate where I read it bro

We will see in a few weeks. We will get more accurate information out of Italy, Korea and Japan.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will see in a few weeks. We will get more accurate information out of Italy, Korea and Japan.
Yea, I agree we honestly have to wait, which is nerve wrecking. It’s scary because we are truly at the whim of these variables that are not in our control

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

"Don't worry citizens....everything..going..to...""

giphy.gif

"...be fine. Nothing to worry about"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I’m at ATL airport and there are a gang of Asians here all masked up and shyt.

they need to stay their ass home....they making shyt much worse running around looking like they about to perform surgery or some shyt
I've actually been sick all weekend and up to today. Been at home but had to run some errands and I got a mask to protect myself and others. The crazy thing is I was worried people would actually judge me more for wearing a mask while I heard people coughing left and right in a way that sounded like they had an upper respiratory infection without a mask. Had a few coworkers last week out sick and know some friends who were sick recently. So, something around the city is going around.

But like I said, its kind of crazy and backwards that I got a few funny looks and probably people judging me for wearing a mask, yet some chick who was standing behind me with a hacking cough wasn't getting any attention and more likely to spread something. Just kind of a weird thing I noticed.