COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Call me crazy

But in believe we will end up with this until a vaccine is found

Dc, NYC, Chicago, LA, New Orleans. Basically every major city under mandatory quarantine .

Rural areas and states with little populations go back to normal with regular corona outbreaks disrupting society .

2 more checks are passed

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Not my nicca Jazzy Jeff. Said his wife saved his life.

DJ Jazzy Jeff suggests he has coronavirus

DJ-Jazzy-Jeff-02.png

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This article made me feel a bit optimistic:
Coronavirus death rate is lower than previously reported, study says, but it's still deadlier than seasonal flu - CNN

Basically, they're suggesting that the total number of infections is so massively underestimated that the ACTUAL mortality rate is more like 0.66%.
If that's true, then I think "herd immunity" should probably start to kick in here around NYC long before we get an actual vaccine.

We just have to hope that the virus doesn't mutate enough to reinfect people who already have antibodies.

Another interesting line:
Among those who succumbed to the virus, death came about 18 days after people started showing symptoms.

So, that should mean that we'll see deaths per day peak about 2.5 weeks after "new infections" start to trend down.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This article made me feel a bit optimistic:
Coronavirus death rate is lower than previously reported, study says, but it's still deadlier than seasonal flu - CNN

Basically, they're suggesting that the total number of infections is so massively underestimated that the ACTUAL mortality rate is more like 0.66%.
If that's true, then I think "herd immunity" should probably start to kick in here around NYC long before we get an actual vaccine.

We just have to hope that the virus doesn't mutate enough to reinfect people who already have antibodies.

Another interesting line:

So, that should mean that we'll see deaths per day peak about 2.5 weeks after "new infections" start to trend down.

This was always going to happen. Take care of yourself and practice good hygiene bruhs, many of us will get this. Let's just make sure our bodies can beat it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
my breathing, yes but still a lot of tightness in my chest. and at first i mostly felt pain in my right lung, but now i feel it in my left too :sadcam::mjcry:

im scared :mjcry:
Man I’m not a religious person and haven’t been since I was young but I’m praying for you and my family and everyone else who needs it. If a higher power is listening, we need it now.