COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not even going to get in a back and forth with people who constantly want to make excuses for the failures of our country.

Our government did a shyt job, but even if we were on it ASAP, American Idiots wouldn’t have listened. There’s a huge difference between the South Koreans and Americans. SK listens and Americans act like our rights are being “violated.” :scust:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Our government did a shyt job, but even if we were on it ASAP, American Idiots wouldn’t have listened. There’s a huge difference between the South Koreans and Americans. SK listens and Americans act like our rights are being “violated.” :scust:

Yup, we at 500+ dying a day and people STILL acting like shyt is sweet, throwing parties, packing the beach, farmers markets... :hhh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I hate to say it but Americans need Martial Law to understand, as long as it doesn't affect people personally in their lives they don't care

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
the funny thing when Americans cry about rights being violated

it ain't like they finna ever do shyt about it :mjlol:

which is not to say we just hand away or personal livelihood and rights as human beings

but the arrogance from a certain segment of the American populace highly, highly overlooks how docile they actually are

I hate to say it but Americans need Martial Law to understand, as long as it doesn't affect people personally in their lives they don't care

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see America cracking 100k deaths. I’ll be surprised if we get to 80k. :ld:
It’s hard to believe but I’ve seen estimates where there were officials saying that the peak is still three weeks away. It’s very hard to imagine that but only time will tell

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hard to believe but I’ve seen estimates where there were officials saying that the peak is still three weeks away. It’s very hard to imagine that but only time will tell
It really depends if other areas become hotspots. Ny is already going to increase exponentially. If Louisiana, Texas, Florida, NJ, parts of California and one or two other unforeseen areas have breakouts and are pulling 300-400 deaths a day each during their peaks we can 50,000+ dead in a months time easily.

I don’t think it will happen but it’s very possible

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It really depends if other areas become hotspots. Ny is already going to increase exponentially. If Louisiana, Texas, Florida, NJ, parts of California and one or two other unforeseen areas have breakouts and are pulling 300-400 deaths a day each during their peaks we can 50,000+ dead in a months time easily.

I don’t think it will happen but it’s very possible
Exactly. A couple cities in Florida may be the next hotspots cuz the governor just now issued a stay at home order for south Florida today it looks like and they already have 5000 cases. And that’s just south Florida but idk what the mayors have been doing since today. If essential business especially clubs weren’t already shut down then Florida could get really bad.

And then when have to worry about a second surge once everything opens up because many of us have been under quarantine for 1 to 3 weeks already so we’re definitely not immune. It’s gonna be a long drawn out process it seems.