COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no way trump gets re-elected with the number of bodies likely to climb.. i think we'll be seeing 3K+ covid-19 deaths a month til november.

I can see 2k deaths per day at the peak :merchant: . it wont be that long, but make no mistake, Trump would have killed more people than Vietnam, War on Iraq, and 9/11 combined. And it will be fresh on people's minds.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As fukked up as times are right now and I hope everyone here is good and family and friends also.

But man I been just at my mama house cause she needs me for some things and I'm loving this family time. Been at OG crib for the last few days and I'm having a ball. Lil sis is 19 now and is a hella weed smoker, I brought ALL my weed with me and told lil sis to grab a gram of whatever strain she wants, just document every gram you grab so mu numbers match.

Mama smokes now too and she is off. Heavy weed and movies all day. I'm nowhere near bored yet, I could do this for a month no problem :yeshrug:

I'm glad you're having a good time but honestly you guys should be laying off smoking at the time like this. Not judging but just keep in mind, this virus causes respiratory damage. This really isn't a good time to put your lungs under any duress and make yourself vulnerable.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
NYC is gettin Manhandled by this virus and the president said 30k mask is a little too much to ask for...they said chances are 50% of the city will have the virus these numbers are fukkin sickening.

They dumping bodies in refrigerated trucks cuz we have nowhere to put them. No lie a nikka heart heavy seeing this shyt on TV, through text messages IG, nurses can't go home to their kids because they scared they might infect them with the virus.