COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I turn to the update by the White House task force and I see the MyPillow guy verbally fellating Trump:dwillhuh::mindblown:

it's sad I wouldn't be that surprised if he turned it into a full on ad and offered 19% off pillows with promocode COVID19

"next up, we have Slap Chop. you're gonna love his nuts, they're so tremendous. so incredible"
full

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
He was spotted a trump rally in minnesota a while back
It's not that he's a Trump guy. I read an article about him being one (as well as a former crack head)awhile ago. It's more of a what the hell is he doing up there for an update from the WH task force on the Corona virus. That fool's up there talking about a nation that took prayer out of our schools and turned our backs on god and thanking god for Trump:gucci::mindblown:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It's not that he's a Trump guy. I read an article about him being one (as well as a former crack head)awhile ago. It's more of a what the hell is he doing up there for an update from the WH task force on the Corona virus. That fool's up there talking about a nation that took prayer out of our schools and turned our backs on god and thanking god for Trump:gucci::mindblown:

Lol didnt see that

CNN cut away back to a reporter when he got up there. By the time i flipped the channel he was gone