"you will see drugs being used like no one's ever used them before"

full
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Guy at my church has 6 kids. Plus foster kids. Had problem breathing yesterday and his wife took him to the hospital. On his way there he passed out. Admitted to the hospital and pneumonia in both lungs (Covid). Today I get a text he was put on a ventillator. An hour later, he died. He did have problems with asthma but nothing as serious as this. 36 years old.
Asthma seems like it’d be a killer w this thing. Praying my homie from HS doesn’t get it

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guy at my church has 6 kids. Plus foster kids. Had problem breathing yesterday and his wife took him to the hospital. On his way there he passed out. Admitted to the hospital and pneumonia in both lungs (Covid). Today I get a text he was put on a ventillator. An hour later, he died. He did have problems with asthma but nothing as serious as this. 36 years old.

My condolences. It's crazy how this shyt is so aggressive on certain people. Are some folks getting hit with more severe strains? How does this happen?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Fact Check: US has done more coronavirus tests than South Korea, but not per person - CNNPolitics

"Facts First: While the US has overtaken South Korea in total numbers of coronavirus tests administered, it has conducted far fewer tests per capita given the US population is more than six times larger than South Korea's."

""Yes, it is true that South Korea has run less tests as an absolute number. However, it is important to point out the huge difference in the population sizes,"

why not say that of the bottom of the screen though CNN. Bias and skewing news is definitely being shown for "no reason." Trump said we have administered more tests....

Im not a Trump supporter AT ALL...but WTF is going on here

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
So social distancing is being extended to April 30th, but the US expects 100,000 deaths?

Twilight Zone shyt :mjlol:
There is something off about that number

Right now the death rate is 1% ..2 million infected would lead to 20,000 deaths

Two things are possible :

1. This is just political cover for Trump to push back his Easter deadline .

2.This Virus is going to somehow mutate to something 10 times deadlier

I’m leading towards 1.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Birx just brought up Dearborn and the Detroit area and said she doesn’t want to look in the past after saying “it may have been circulating there for weeks”

Weeks ago as soon as shyt went left in Iran ppl brought up Dearborn because it’s the highest concentration of middle easterners in the country.If me being a random dude could deduce that It means they should’ve been on their shyt and prepared

it isn’t a “maybe” it was circulating for weeks .People were realizing that in real time

Last edited: