COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Well yea your right about that. But I guess that kinda proves my point becuz we have built up some immunity to the flu

Nah. This ain’t no second wave. This is the first. You see the strain that this is putting on the health system? It would have been evident if this was here in previous months.

Second wave will unfortunately hit later this year.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Looking at my snapchat, folks still having kickbacks:francis:
The worst thing to me is still bringing people you ain’t blood with and can’t account for day to day into your household

Hanging out w them is bad enough but having them touch shyt, be around your things???

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:picard:

Folk wanna shut shyt down for months.....as I said, you will see people killing themselves. RIP to him.

Even if every state did this and closed up shop, what's gonna happen when the cases drop, everyone comes out of hiding but nobody has immunity and that one confirmed case pops up?

Just gonna be in the same boat we're in now.

The government can't afford to keep bailing the economy out. People have to get (back) to work.

Eventually, a working vaccine will be created and COVID-19 will kinda be like the flu (but more contagious). Get your shot and hopefully you don't get it. If you do get it, fight it as best you can.

In the meantime it's sad to think that we're all not gonna make it. :mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guy at my church has 6 kids. Plus foster kids. Had problem breathing yesterday and his wife took him to the hospital. On his way there he passed out. Admitted to the hospital and pneumonia in both lungs (Covid). Today I get a text he was put on a ventillator. An hour later, he died. He did have problems with asthma but nothing as serious as this. 36 years old.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well yea your right about that. But I guess that kinda proves my point becuz we have built up some immunity to the flu

Asymptomatic doesn't mean you build up immunity. You could, for whatever reason, just show no symptoms. Without having previous exposure to it. You're just a carrier, that's it.

Or just be born with something, but show no outward signs. Around 25% of multiple sclerosis cases are asymptomatic, for example. They have it, but don't display any symptoms.

Fred.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i'm just waiting for the first legit famous person to die from this, sad to say. it'll be required to make some of these idiots take this seriously

edit: and the younger the celebrity the more impact it will have on people
I don’t wish this on no one but if a Billie Eilish got it? :dame: You couldn’t get any grade school kid within 10000 miles to go out

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Guy at my church has 6 kids. Plus foster kids. Had problem breathing yesterday and his wife took him to the hospital. On his way there he passed out. Admitted to the hospital and pneumonia in both lungs (Covid). Today I get a text he was put on a ventillator. An hour later, he died. He did have problems with asthma but nothing as serious as this. 36 years old.

Damn. Thats sad af