COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well of course, he should have let them run at this at the end of January. But he and everyone else should have also blocked off China before they all came back after the Chinese New Year's. That's probably the bigger mistake

A lot of mistakes man. We had coli brehs telling the government to shut shyt down months ago... Now look where we are. Dude played politics with peoples lives. And folk are letting that shyt slide too which is crazy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot of mistakes man. We had coli brehs telling the government to shut shyt down months ago... Now look where we are. Dude played politics with peoples lives. And folk are letting that shyt slide too which is crazy.
The GOP is really afraid of their libertarian wing calling them "anti-freedom" and shyt.

Aiiiight. That shyt is cool when theres like 10 of us left :stopitslime:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FYI to everyone on ways to fukk the economy outta extra cash right now

DONT PAY YOUR
RENT/MORTGAGE, BUSINESSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVICT

IF U ARE STILL WORKING RIGHT NOW, STILL FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND LIE ABOUT IT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH IT FOR OVER A YEAR

I would say don't pay bills at all but they can still shut shyt off so don't risk it. Most of y'all won't pay rent for the rest of the year
Yeah that’s a no for me big dawg

Edit: And if you lie about unemployment and they give you bread, they gonna send you a bill asking for it back.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why hasn't anyone given this company a billion dollars to work 247 with a gazillon scientists
Theres dozens of companies and dozens of academic centers with competing options.

I know tons of schools with labs working overtime on this.

I was seeing target molecules from school labs back in January. People are racing to knock this out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, this is like 2 months too late. The retarded president was dikking around for weeks calling this thing a hoax.
Fam, he was p*ssy footing around with that defense production authorization act too...

These republicans really are afraid of that whole "big government" label coming down on them.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I work in a predominantly Chinese area here just east of LA and for work I visit Doctor Offices. The amount of Chinese that were in the offices feeling sick after the Chinese New Year was :picard:

And this was before the whole panic really popped off, and before they were actually testing. Probably so many that got it and recovered

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nice older white lady at my gf job knows how to knit face masks. she knitted one for me. it has cartoon characters all over it but fukk it. i am wearing it over my n95 everytime i go out.

thats dope!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The people who have the dough a) kinda want to see this play out. It will benefit them in some way. Hence all these billionaires being ghost b) they're greedy mothafukkaz.
Thats why theres no sickle cell treatments worth a damn. Theres no money in it.

Thats why all the antibacterials are wearing off and theres no money in it.

You NEED governments spending on this because private industry won't fix it all.

I know they're gonna come up with a vaccine ASAP but private industry incentives really only target what can keep them afloat.

On some level you can't blame them because its VERY expensive to do all this research.

on another note, this is why also y'all should stop bigging up places that do cheap drugs. The USA BY FAR leads the world in R&D of drugs and technology on this when it comes to biopharma. Its not even close.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feeling a lot better today! still have a cough and feel some pain in my right lung, but my respiratory symptoms have def increased and my breathing is better :blessed:

@eXodus
Ayyyye!! That’s wsup Stay on top of it, keep getting fluids and rest and if possible a little light cardio for your lungs