COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lol, did you read what you posted. Yes, he didn't act like he was concerned AT ALL until March 11th, and even from then until now, he is not doing enough, through public communication to not supporting states with the resources we need. WTF are you doing by posting this and carrying water for this fukkface?

exactly, i didn’t even bother to respond because other then travel restrictions, he did nothing until over a month after he was informed of it. he should’ve been helping prepare us for it, the hospitals etc not just travel restrictions and downplaying it out of “hope” or a “feeling”.

trump ain’t do shyt until the fire was directly in his face, and even then.. he really hasn’t done anything anywhere close to enough.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
no doubt...

black especially in the south.. might end up getting hit really hard by this and you know the usa won't care.

hell probably the reason the south isn't really locking anything down...

A lot of these places only have one hospital for multiple towns.

Imagine catching the Rona and the nearest hospital is 40 miles away? Then when you get there that joint is packed to the gills to the point they turning people away.:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yo when the economy completely collapses, the price for everything will drop right? So will my money stretch further as long as I'm employed? :ohhh:
I can’t lie, I’m licking my lips at buying a few properties once the prices hits rock bottom.

shyt is about to get ugly not only with the virus but with the fallout of jobs being lost and people being desperate, I anticipate a rise in robberies and home invasions due to people out here starving, protect yourself at all costs
I made a thread about this and it got bushed.

fukk this dude

CACs gon CAC.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
shyt is about to get ugly not only with the virus but with the fallout of jobs being lost and people being desperate, I anticipate a rise in robberies and home invasions due to people out here starving, protect yourself at all costs

They're gonna have to keep these checks coming monthly:yeshrug:

We are seeing the birth of Universal Basic Income

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This was inevitable when you have an economy built on such a fragile foundation. It was going to take a pandemic such as this to make the Jenga blocks of society collapse.

If it wasn’t a virus, it would’ve been water shortage, food shortage etc. People are happy to go along with the status quo as long as they’re not deprived of their monthly pittance and basic necessities. Take away all of that? Then damn, you’ve got a recipe for disaster.

Maybe now people will see the pure greed in this society and how expendable 99.999% of the population are to the elite.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
It's easy for third world countries to do this because only a small percentage even have these luxuries to begin with, that's why they're called "Third World"...

El Salvador probably saw the reports in China of extreme quarentine and took no chances. Plus by shutting down the country they are denying the US the ability to send coronavirus infected immigrants back to El Salvador. ICE is still processing and deporting people. In fact ICE has done little to protect migrants or personnel.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What's ignorant about it?

Thats not what thirld world means at all, cacs tool that and ran with it to degrade black and brown countries.

1st world - the west/nato and japan/south korea

2nd world - soviet union (now russia) plus the warsaw pact and china

3rd world - any country not explicitly aligned with either aka the indias, brazils and south africas of the world

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
They're gonna have to keep these checks coming monthly:yeshrug:

We are seeing the birth of Universal Basic Income

imrs.php

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not what thirld world means at all, cacs tool that and ran with it to degrade black and brown countries.

1st world - the west/nato and japan/south korea

2nd world - soviet union (now russia) plus the warsaw pact and china

3rd world - any country not explicitly aligned with either aka the indias, brazils and south africas of the world

I'm using the word in the same context as the user Tweeted. I understand that it is not politically correct and is outdated in its literal sense but the tweet was suggesting even an underdeveloped country like El Salvador can take care of its people better than a global super power like the U.S.

Edit: Also I believe Latin America falls into the same category of 3rd world countries even by your definition.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My local hospital icu ventilators are full (30). They are building some tent type of shyt in the parking lot. We are fukked this shyt hasnt even hit its peak yet. :francis:

Do what you can to protect your fam and i encourage brehs to grow a garden. Even if you live in an apt cop a few 5 gallon drums from home depot and start growing.

If you have hard head parents or people w ore existing condotions talk to them.

Wear your masks if you are going to be out and about and wash your hands/wear gloves.