COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
appreciate it fam

I'm done spamming. I've been watching the thread but I haven't been in the right place mentally to participate. Hopefully everyone can look with clear eyes at how our communities are going to be left for dead like China was. NYTimes/WaPo/WSJ are not going to investigate the care given to the poor and working class unless they can pin it on Trump.
The focus on partisanship you still see in a lot of media is one of the most frustrating things about this. I hate Trump and definitely do more because of this but there are still folks still focused on the failures of JUST Trump and not our whole society as being the most important while people are literally dying and will keep dying at higher rate. Our entire society is fukking this up.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Dude.. trump was calling it a hoax and saying it was gonna magically disappear up until a couple weeks ago
He called the Democrats depiction of his response to the virus a hoax. Not the virus itself. And a couple weeks ago he had already banned travel from China, Europe, and established quarantines for incoming travelers.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
appreciate it fam

I'm done spamming. I've been watching the thread but I haven't been in the right place mentally to participate. Hopefully everyone can look with clear eyes at how our communities are going to be left for dead like China was. NYTimes/WaPo/WSJ are not going to investigate the care given to the poor and working class unless they can pin it on Trump.

no doubt...

black especially in the south.. might end up getting hit really hard by this and you know the usa won't care.

hell probably the reason the south isn't really locking anything down...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
no doubt...

black especially in the south.. might end up getting hit really hard by this and you know the usa won't care.

hell probably the reason the south isn't really locking anything down...
You saw what the MS governor said. My mother was telling me about how the healthcare system down there, no surprise, is lacking and on top of that, there is a large number of black folks who are around the Mississippi Delta in particular who due to the lack of access to medical care basically live with illnesses and without treatment for them. That is the level of poverty in the state among black folks. She also mentioned there is a large number of HIV+ individuals in that state.

The MS governor is one of the main ones currently in Trump's ear saying "We need to get back to work" and told his the population that we are never shutting down and becoming like "China and North Korea" whatever the fukk that means...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He called the Democrats depiction of his response to the virus a hoax. Not the virus itself. And a couple weeks ago he had already banned travel from China, Europe, and established quarantines for incoming travelers.
The idiot said "We have 15 cases. Which will be down to zero here very soon. We are doing a great job".:stopitslime:

Now we at 65000 cases. :stopitslime:

He's like, a smart person. :unimpressed: