COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Stic man from dead prez :salute:

80-BC7-B7-C-7836-4-FEA-9715-FD4-E028795-F2.jpg
I didn’t see COVID-19 among that list of things he’s been through. Sounds good, though. :mjgrin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Also to add, I'm noticing everyday there is more and more states reporting deaths than before which means it's definitely working its way in saturating the whole United States. If you go down the list of states that "new death" column is more red than I've seen it previously.
None of this is surprising. We knew it would get worse before it got better. Most of the country isn’t even two weeks into quarantining. Some states are doing more than others and like we see in NY hopefully they continue to trend with the decrease in hospitalizations. Then you got some like Louisiana that aren’t doing nearly enough. I can’t stress enough how important it is the state you live in right now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
csnt front. I didn’t think it was fake but at first I wasn’t worrying about it much. shyt I was just in a hookah bar 2 weekends ago when shyt was just popping off.

I’m shook now :francis:
Well there's a vast difference between "I wasn't worried" and dude accusing people of lying on a message board. :mjlol:

I don't get these cats man. You can go to any ER and/or hospital pretty much anywhere in the country and see this shyt is real. To varying degrees. I live in Missouri, shyt is pretty mild out here. But they were questioning people about this shyt like a month ago, even at hospitals out here.

I don't get the end game for these "I don't believe it" cats. So everybody is in on this shyt, but them? :dahell:

As far as being shook, don't be. It's real and fukking people up but the recovery rate for this shyt is great. Most people have it and don't even know. Or had it and never had symptoms. Take precautions but don't let fear control your life.

Fred.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
U.K. scientists is hoping our peak will be 2-3 weeks if everyone keeps their arses inside the crib

Just had to stretch my legs for about a 10KM walk and passed maybe 10 people and stayed far away from everyone. Had to pick up some essentials and back in the crib.

Took off all clothes except underwear and scrubbed up. Now in the crib until about Saturday before I need to stretch the legs again

God speed everyone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is an anonymous message board I'm not believing anybody on the coli that says they have corona breh.
Who ?
Homie this ain't "X-Files". :gucci:

Why do you think this shyt is so rare people would have to lie about it's existence on a message board? :dahell:

Go to your local ER and ask about this shyt. Hell, if you can even get in at this point.

How you repping Marcy and don't know how bad this shyt is in NY? :dahell:

Fred.