COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just a recap of the numbers so far to highlight the exponential increase of this day to day.

We are at 130 deaths today. Day obviously still not over yet.

Yesterday we had 225 deaths. The day before that 140. The day before that 111. Then he day before that 46. On the west coast only half the day is done. Still a lot of day left.

Here is the site I'm referencing.
United States Coronavirus: 64,775 Cases and 910 Deaths - Worldometer

Extrapolate this pattern out to Easter and you start to get an idea where the numbers are heading. Trump hard headness isn't going to change reality.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody recommend a medical podcasts?
I want to hear some scientific stuff. Try to make sense of it all.

Tired of seeing stats of # infections and death. Its too much bro.
Not a podcast but Medcram is a really good YouTube channel

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’m just saying I can see a scenario where things are being exaggerated ... or where this shut down can be prolonged ..... so trumps election success can take a big hit (I think he will win by a landslide anyway)

either way he’s in A lose lose tho.

Fam the world heatlh organization and every other doctor and scientist has said that Easter is to early. It's not the media's fault.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just a recap of the numbers so far to highlight the exponential increase of this day to day.

We are at 130 deaths today. Day obviously still not over yet.

Yesterday we had 225 deaths. The day before that 140. The day before that 111. Then he day before that 46. On the west coast only half the day is done. Still a lot of day left.

Here is the site I'm referencing.
United States Coronavirus: 64,775 Cases and 910 Deaths - Worldometer

Extrapolate this pattern out to Easter and you start to get an idea where the numbers are heading. Trump hard headness isn't going to change reality.
Also to add, I'm noticing everyday there is more and more states reporting deaths than before which means it's definitely working its way in saturating the whole United States. If you go down the list of states that "new death" column is more red than I've seen it previously.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Fam the world heatlh organization and every other doctor and scientist has said that Easter is to early. It's not the media's fault.

I believe it’s too early personally but I also can see it being dragged out to bury Trump. But like I said either way he’s buried. Either way he’s going to win by a landslide tho

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
if this shyt doesnt subside by end of spring they might as well open everything back up because people arent going to stick to stayin in their house.

First nice day in Chicago, and it looks like a normal spring day on a Saturday.

Bike trail...packed
Basketball courts...packed
Parks...packed

and the #1 sign its winter is over in the city...
...a dude just got lit the fuk up in my alley at 11am.
Sounded like they unloaded a full clip in his ass....
...he ran into my neighbors garage and collapsed...

My neighbor been standing outside smoking a J for the past 2 hours...bro looks stressed :francis:

he probably killed one of their homies.

:yeshrug: