COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So all these people going back to work..
Is going to fix the situation :skip:
Tinfoil hat idiots..
Ladies and gentleman..
Don’t say shyt..
When your fukk ass is on a respirator :unimpressed:
Glad you getting your daps tho..
Adds to my ignore list:unimpressed:
Good goofy

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you but what’s the alternative because congress and senate are throwing hell of slot of figures around and still haven’t passed anything. And a lot of those figures won’t even help your avg American who is effected by this.

in the future there has to be fail safe switch for the economy in a pandemic to stop everything from going to complete shyt prob won’t happen for another 200 years. Buuut we don’t have other safety nets or social benefits in place to limit damage

You need a president who isn't brain dead.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m getting sick. Last night my throat started to feel dry. A little cough started after that.

Same shyt today. Cough ain’t bad, but I got a little migraine and my body feels weak. I’m hoping the weakness is from the workout I did yesterday. Been 5 days since I did anything. Also busted a nut and I usually feel meh sometimes after that.

My fam been sick though, so maybe it’s hitting me last. That’s how it usually happens. :francis:

Hope it’s just a cold. :sadcam:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I’m getting sick. Last night my throat started to feel dry. A little cough started after that.

Same shyt today. Cough ain’t bad, but I got a little migraine and my body feels weak. I’m hoping the weakness is from the workout I did yesterday. Been 5 days since I did anything. Also busted a nut and I usually feel meh sometimes after that.

My fam been sick though, so maybe it’s hitting me last. That’s how it usually happens. :francis:

Hope it’s just a cold. :sadcam:

Allergy season too breh

My throat been scratchy for a week but I'm chalking it up to allergies and all this weed I been smoking since quarantine started

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump reallly gonna get so many people killed
If he explained to people we need you to sit at home for two months to make sure we don’t lose our population. It would be wise if him and he would be looked at in a different light

While doing that. Talk to the banks and said we need you to hold collection of all debt for the next two month and you can only push back the maturity date. Govt will not collect bank debts

Send 2k to citizens for groceries during that time or w.e cost is for living expenses but something sufficient. From there we can evaluate.

This gets business to at the very least stay in business when they come back and no one is losing jobs

can someone a bytch more savy explain why this “Can’t” happen.

We been saying Trump was going to get a lot of people killed when he first took office.. anyone surprised by the outcome?