Reppin
BaBylon
ET01paQXYAIMyjJ

white america... get ready to HYON...:sas2:

Capitalism. Welcome to the USA

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Maybe doomsday preppers had the right idea all along. You can't expect society to do right so maybe it is a better idea to hunker down and hope society is still there when it is all over.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This administration and government response is really making me cynical about this shyt at this point, the amount of incompetence is truly mind numbing

My takeaway is look out for yourselves and loved ones, ain't no government coming to save you, unfortunately alot of deaths are gonna happen because of it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Maybe doomsday preppers had the right idea all along. You can't expect society to do right so maybe it is a better idea to hunker down and hope society is still there when it is all over.

Listen, Im honestly gonna say I never took a doomsday scenario serious mainly because I always thought of a ww3 scenario, and following politics I know that state actors are mostly rational and not really tryna drop nukes on each other. But a pandemic never really crossed my mind like that.

I know better now and once this dies down enough to go back outside for extended periods Im getting my survivalist on fukk that.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
PTO until further notice

I needed a break, but, I'm not sure if I like this

Breh, it's been about two weeks :mjlol:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Crazy that all this started because a guy wanted to eat a bat
That is probably not true...

But I won't take you down the rabbit hole.

Psst...The media lies to us. So does our government.

That's your starting point if you're interested in truth.

Not that it matters right now. We in this bytch regardless.