COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We need these drones just so we can hear people getting sonned on a loud speaker everyday:russ:

Thw responses would be classic comedy. Of that happened in America, a lot of dudes would be chased down by those drones.

People here would be acting out just to get on camera. Middle fingers, dirt bikes, water balloons, women flashing.

:dead: @ broads getting bored and showing off they titties

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
This person is now dead. Healthy, young, and black. I can't think of anything else to say.

I'm so sorry.

Someone I used to work with is fighting for his life too. Along with my sister having this shyt (fortunately she is better) mentally this shyt is taxing.

I really don't wanna lose nobody I love to this man :mjcry:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If we gotta quarantine for 9 months can’t they just mass produce masks and goggles within that time and let us all get back to our lives?

fukk it I’ll be outside with goggles and mask on no fukks given

and also do mass testing and isolate everyone who tests positive until they rid their body of the virus
The reason Trump won’t force the companies to make PPE domestically is that he wants to to make stuff that sells for profit to the economy.

Suspending operations to make mask instead of F150s doesn’t make money. Especially if this is going on for 9 months.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
ET01paQXYAIMyjJ

white america... get ready to HYON...:sas2:
:laff: