COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No, he introduced uncertainty. We have less idea now about what happens next than we did before this press conference.

Trump just said that a pivotal decision will be made an indeterminate point in time which may or may not flout all accepted virus crisis handling orthodoxy.

What confidence?
Brah how the fukk could the markets not like hearing he's gonna open shyt up very soon and shortly? As opposed to months?? As i said, they liked to hear that.

Daps
Brah how the fukk could the markets not like hearing he's gonna open shyt up very soon and shortly? As opposed to months?? As i said, they liked to hear that.
Because the market has tanked because of Coronavirus dude. He hasn’t tackled that issue. Just like how they fed the market hundreds of billions yet it did nothing for it. You still have the virus to deal with.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
so do the masks work or not? :unimpressed: seen some doctor on twitter going on and on about how the masks should be the way to go. I'm cool with that. But at first the NEWS was telling people the masks didn't do anything. :martin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so do the masks work or not? :unimpressed: seen some doctor on twitter going on and on about how the masks should be the way to go. I'm cool with that. But at first the NEWS was telling people the masks didn't do anything. :martin:

Mask in itself is useless, because someone can sneeze and it can still get in through your eyes :ehh:
mask helps if you already have covid as to not spread it etc and keep the germs to yourself

Now mask, gloves, face protection aka full ppe is what really helps

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because the market has tanked because of Coronavirus dude. He hasn’t tackled that issue. Just like how they fed the market hundreds of billions yet it did nothing for it. You still have the virus to deal with.
The market tanked because companies were shutting down and unemployment is about to be 30%