COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm done watching the news.

I've felt stressed out since yesterday. I hate this feeling.

The uncertainty. The realness. Seeing people get laid off. The deaths.

I just can't wait to save up more funds. I need a one-year emergency fund.

I miss the gym, too. That was my therapy. I've been eating like shyt because I'm not used to grocery shopping. I normally eat vegetarian/pescatarian diet. But I stocked up on dumb shyt for some reason :snoop:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I dunno if I'm faking myself out but I'm starting to think I had that shyt and didn't exhibit serious symptoms :patrice:

My chest was feeling kinda tight and my breathing was labored. When the schools were still open my students were all coughing and talkin' bout "Miss my throat hurts" :scust: :mjcry:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
so do the masks work or not? :unimpressed: seen some doctor on twitter going on and on about how the masks should be the way to go. I'm cool with that. But at first the NEWS was telling people the masks didn't do anything. :martin:

They were saying that shyt because our governments is full of idiots and didn’t procure enough masks for medical personnel

wear a mask and protect yourself, these fukks were telling people to go out and eat and that risk was low two weeks ago

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Part of me just says fukk it let it just runs it’s course and survival of the fittest it is

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brah how the fukk could the markets not like hearing he's gonna open shyt up very soon and shortly? As opposed to months?? As i said, they liked to hear that.

1. He didn't say that. He said he would make a decision. Trump suggestive talk has you divining concrete decisions where none exist. He does it all the time.

2. It break orthodoxy. There is a big question mark as to whether it will work. The market is unlikely to be convinced by the hunch-esque rational of one man. Especially when that flies in the face of the advice of tried and tested experts.

Risk. The market hates risk. The market hates uncertainty.

Stochastic valued future prices now need to factor in increased risk and volatility.

markets hate uncertainty - Google Search

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
1. He didn't say that. He said he would make a decision. Trump suggestive talk has you divining concrete decisions where none exist. He does it all the time.

2. It break orthodoxy. There is a big question mark as to whether it will work. The market is unlikely to be convinced by the hunch-esque rational of one man. Especially when that flies in the face of the advice of tried and tested experts.

Risk. The market hates risk. The market hates uncertainty.

Stochastic valued future prices now need to factor in increased risk and volatility.

markets hate uncertainty - Google Search
Let's see what happens with the market tomorrow and then we'll talk.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Let's see what happens with the market tomorrow and then we'll talk.

No.

Lets talk

1, tomorrow
2. after he has made his decision
3. 3 days after that
4. 1 week after that
5. 1 month after that

Have the numerous post Trump announcement dead-cat-bounces over the last month somehow escaped your notice :picard: ?

I could dig out the headlines but you must have seen them.

Headlines along the lines of 'initial market rise reverses"

Last thing about markets - the natural tendency of stock markets is upwards.

If you think a post announcement bump indicates a trend you do not understand markets.

Change

All Star
Daps
I haven't heard anyone ask about this.

News of it started around January and they say it can last for about 9 months or so... now with all the quarantined people making that sweet Teddy Pendergrass · Turn off the Lights love :datazz:

What's going to happen to babies? Can they get it from parents? And what will happen to hospitals if they're full of kids and sick people at the same time? That's not enough space.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For the people who want to be pissed at Democrats about something, if this report is correct this is what you should be pissed about instead.

They did the right thing when Republicans were putting billions of dollars of unneeded shyt in the bill but, turn around and put unrelated wishlist bullshyt in the bill too.

JUST PASS A CLEAN fukkING BILL! WHY IS THAT SO HARD?!

I hate our government man...

I'm going to hold my tongue but Ill just say I understand where 18th century Frenchmen are coming from...:francis:

French Revolution is so much farther ahead of the curve in terms of progressive economics, it aint even funny.