COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Opening up the country early is just another lever in his game. They aren’t worried about death...especially in blue states. He’ll later try to use this an excuse to do something crazy with the election process. The Dem primaries already got stopped and he’s been using these conferences as rally opportunities.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
States can figure it out themselves apparently :deadmanny:

That makes no sense, those poorer states that depend of low wage work to hold up the economy, you think their gonna shut down?

Florida ain't shutting down, DeSantis is just as retarded as Trump, dude scared to mess up the corporations...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241433806.html

This state depends of single mothers and low under educated immigrants, we're completely fukked... if You don't have 6 months savings stashed, you fukked...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not watching this presser bcuz it’d only make me angry watching it in real time...the comments are keeping me up to date tho...is there someplace online I can watch it when it’s over?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Everyone at the top has failed America, every single last one of them. Matter of fact not just them the idiots that voted for this dude in 2016 are also directly responsible for what this dude is doing. I’m laughing at this on the outside but crying inside because this will change what we are as a nation for the worst.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That makes no sense, those poorer states that depend of low wage work to hold up the economy, you think their gonna shut down?

Florida ain't shutting down, DeSantis is just as retarded as Trump, dude scared to mess up the corporations...

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241433806.html

This state depends of single mothers and low under educated immigrants, we're completely fukked... if You don't have 6 months savings stashed, you fukked...

Breh I ain't disagreeing with ya, unfortunately sounds like we gonna have to buckle up

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Either these muthafukkas got a cure already in deck or Trump is the stupidest man alive

I'm hoping they have a cure tested and ready to be passed on to, I can't explain this any other way. I need to focus on something fun to do cuz I don't wanna let this racist ass cacs mess up my Monday night.