Courts are considering a Tory Lanez appeal for “relevant evidence”

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Who cares. If he didn’t do it he should’ve taken the stand or said who did it. :francis:
or just had the bodyguard come in and free him up. the bodyguard is a civilian like the rest of them. they owe the streetcode nothing. honestly Tory shoulda took the stand but he wanna play street nikka sooooo bad.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean, this was one of the more prevalent theories out there back then. And honestly, if you compare it to the rumors or the accounts we got of different testimonies...this story is the one that makes the most sense.

EDIT: Also, at the end of the trial when Tory's team had the choice to call their last witness and didn't call him, that was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in a trial. I think tory was trying to protect the best friend on some love shyt as well as some streetcode shyt. But both the girl and the streets ended up leaving him hanging... :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean, this was one of the more prevalent theories out there back then. And honestly, if you compare it to the rumors or the accounts we got of different testimonies...this story is the one that makes the most sense.

EDIT: Also, at the end of the trial when Tory's team had the choice to call their last witness and didn't call him, that was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in a trial. I think tory was trying to protect the best friend on some love shyt as well as some streetcode shyt. But both the girl and the streets ended up leaving him hanging... :francis:
Tory didn’t testify either

I mean...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Of course this is what happened. Tory had no incentive to shoot meg, but Kelsey did.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
or just had the bodyguard come in and free him up. the bodyguard is a civilian like the rest of them. they owe the streetcode nothing. honestly Tory shoulda took the stand but he wanna play street nikka sooooo bad.
Most defendants don't take the stand... His team fukked up when they let the bodyguard disappear.