Court rules that only US government can sue to enforce Voting Rights Act

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are a fleeing tether I'm not going anywhere.

Calling me a tether essentially is saying this isnt my home and I dont belong here anyway. But you do realize many of our ancestors were bought here via kidnapping right:gucci:? So that would be an admittance that they didnt belong here either. And by extension we dont belong here and this isnt our home.

I prefer to say black people were everywhere first. And all other animals "homes" are located in places best suited for their survival,and complimentary to their biology. If you believe that place is the heart of white supremacy aka America better known as the zoo,you might be assimilated
wVDOf3.gif

Full blooded african american,with "native mixture" btw:respect:#WeWereAlreadyHere

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Nazi AmeriKKKa

This the era it's crazy history repeat itself glad I was passed down the truth and how to accept/deal with it

All you " I am not my ancestors" nikkas better stand on business too everybody getting tested around me

I know I'm ready...talk that trump shyt around me see what happen...I'm slapping a muffukka in 2024 i can feel it

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Voting Rights is a tangible

a
: capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : PALPABLE
b
: substantially real : MATERIAL

: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind
her grief was tangible

: capable of being appraised at an actual or approximate value
tangible assets

tangibility
ˌtan-jə-ˈbi-lə-tē
noun
Looks like some racist bullshyt. And? What is the other side doing to stop it?
Fat nikka @TripleAgent this is an example of tangibles Republicans are taking away.
1. Not a tangible.
2. Get off my dikk fakkit:camby:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

a
: capable of being perceived especially by the sense of touch : PALPABLE
b
: substantially real : MATERIAL

: capable of being precisely identified or realized by the mind
her grief was tangible

: capable of being appraised at an actual or approximate value
tangible assets

tangibility
ˌtan-jə-ˈbi-lə-tē
noun

Looks like some racist bullshyt. And? What is the other side doing to stop it?

1. Not a tangible.
2. Get off my dikk fakkit:camby:

You are a proud moron.

Imma continue making you look stupid :salute:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If people used their votes to get the other side elected, republicans wouldnt have been able to do it :skip:
If Democrats handled their buisness when they have control, and use all the dirty tricks the Republicans do instead of sitting around bullshytting, it wouldn't matter :skip:
If Democrats gave Black people stuff for their votes instead of expecting us to vote for nothing, we wouldn't be having this converstaion :skip:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are a proud moron.

Imma continue making you look stupid :salute:
I'm done with you, as you just want to talk shyt and pull fake gotchas. I only replied to humor you because I'm not scared. You have no argument besides "stop the Republicans". I'm voting (or not voting) for my interests, and no amount of shaming or gaslighting will change my mind. You don't like it, how about you tell THEM. Until then, eat several dikks.:umad:

West for POTUS until he fukks it up:salute:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
If Democrats handled their buisness when they have control, and use all the dirty tricks the Republicans do instead of sitting around bullshytting, it wouldn't matter :skip:
If Democrats gave Black people stuff for their votes instead of expecting us to vote for nothing, we wouldn't be having this converstaion :skip:

No one on this forum gonna argue that the democrats go as hard as the republicans do, but the choice is between a subpar side or black people losing all their rights with the supremacist side.

Everything else is just noise and nonsense or unrepresentative of the U.S. political system as it currently exists

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These are the type of impact statments people like Roland dont have answers for. Because the truth is Democrats/liberals are a bunch of reactionary people. They are completely indifferent to what we have going on outside of election time,or we are making too much noise for them to ignore.

You see all of their plans revolve around reacting to things the republicans already did. And the plan is usually just "Vote harder yall:francis:"