Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

teacher-microsoft-google-1_custom-d94caba2734ce55790155892f8e0476f79895058-s800-c85.jpg

On Earth Prime
They were re-creating this scene the school, to teach the kids how to use iPhones :deadrose:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
This show's getting better as the season goes along. :wow:
It's crazy this thread is only three pages, this shyt is nothing but dope TV.

This dude Quayle had one job and he couldn't do it right, you're supposed to be good at deception. All he had to do was put on a poker face and he goes and blows in a few hours:beli:

Will be interesting to see whether Clare Prime is faltering a little or playing him still.

Overall a great episode, different to the others but great all the same.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's crazy this thread is only three pages, this shyt is nothing but dope TV.

This dude Quayle had one job and he couldn't do it right, you're supposed to be good at deception. All he had to do was put on a poker face and he goes and blows in a few hours:beli:

Will be interesting to see whether Clare Prime is faltering a little or playing him still.

Overall a great episode, different to the others but great all the same.
All I saw was his Game of Thrones character, Viserys, once he started his meltdown. :lolbron:

I think she's still playing him, but does care for him and their life together in some way.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
All I saw was his Game of Thrones character, Viserys, once he started his meltdown. :lolbron:

I think she's still playing him, but does care for him and their life together in some way.
Me too, this is a good role for him but they've got him playing yet another bytch made character out here :pachaha:

I think the fact she named the baby Spencer shows she's still sentimental, do you think dude is dead or taken off somewhere? I'm thinking they killed lil man.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

That's him!?

I always remember him as the guy from the show Manhattan (the actors who played his father in law and Emily Silk were also both on that show)

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
This is a pretty good show. Each episode just keeps building of the last. Starting get really interesting. The last ep. was really good, really tied a lot of things together nicely.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That scene reminded me of the type of thing you would see on Mr. Robot.

How are they going to get a chance to switch back now?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Prediction:

Quayle pointed the finger at Howard, so Howard Prime is gonna make a run at Quayle. When that happens, I think Clare will kill Quayle, pin it on Howard and get away without anybody else discovering her identity.

I hope we find out what really happened with the flu epidemic on the other side before this season ends.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:whew: only 2 episodes left. This could go in so many directions

But why did that baby girl have a boy's name? (i know why but its a terrible name)

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I hope we find out what really happened with the flu epidemic on the other side before this season ends.

Here's my prediction:

I think the entire "Sci Fi" that the show is based on just comes down to totally random probability. At the exact moment of the magical "Quantum Multiverse accident" back in 1987, both universes were 100% identical. From that point on, every outcome based on probability came out differently in each universe. So, for example, if someone played lotto at that exact moment on the other side of the world, the numbers came back differently in each universe (even with no "butterfly effect" to connect them at all).

So I think we'll find out that the flu was just a random Swine Flu genetic mutation that happened in our universe, didn't spread much but randomly infected one carrier who happened to not get sick until he got to the other side. So Pope's people over there traced the spread of the epidemic to the movement pattern of one guy that came through the passage, but in the end it was just bad luck.

I know the timing is off, but remember the Swine Flu "outbreak" back in 2009? They were hyping it up like it would be the end of the world, but in the end it didn't really kill that many people at all. Maybe one little virus mutation would have been enough to make that much much worse?