Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I doubt it will be like that again. If Romo gets hurt well suck again anyway and be in a similiar position. I dont know where thus Wentz is cant miss stuff from. I read in that thread eyecue made that his highest td season is 25. Hes getting hyped because hes big with a good arm? Im not drafting a poor mans matt stafford brehs. Sorry
I agree if Romo goes down that we'll suck again, but whos to say the top prospects in that draft will be as good or better than Wentz or Goff? What if Romo goes down and that draft turns out to be just like another 2013 NFL draft where the only QB taken in the first round was EJ Manuel :scusthov:

In fact in that draft, these were the top 3 QBs taken;

EJ MANUEL #16 pick (1st Round)

GENO SMITH #39 pick (2nd Round)

MIKE GLENNON #73 pick (3rd Round)
:scust:

Obviously we dont know the future, but what are we going to do if qbs of their caliber are our choices:patrice:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill breh, thats my GOAT HOF TE :mjcry:

If I was GM, I take Wentz because we need to groom someone for when Romo leaves. If we wait, just like we did when Troy retired, we reach and take a QB and set him up for failure.

so you gonna waste a top 5 pick on a div 2 qb?

thats just crazy with goff available

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

1. Goff is going to Cleveland

2. How is that wasting a pick

3. Joe Flacco played in the same division as Wentz. Tony Romo was undrafted

4. Why are you in our thread :jbhmm:

yea but romo wasnt a top 5 pick, great fa pick up though

im in your thread to talk about football cause theres nothing else to talk about

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey at cb. Ugh

Ima start posting random players in here. Strong safety prospect? Late round guy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense at four if I was picking...

Makes the most sense, and not no secondary player either...gotta have a front seven, preferably a front four guy. QB and DB can wait til rounds 2 and 3
Db can wait til the second day of draft. We just went early with a db pick last draft.

I feel like im goin be so dissapointed with the decision making this draft.:francis: