Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Daps
I'm going with defense in that first round. Myles Jack maybe. We already got a taste of Wentz under Garrett and it doesn't look much different than what we already have. I have much more confidence that Marinelli can field and elite product on his side of the ball... and we see what happens when high powered offenses come against high powered defenses. Cam go shut down as did Peyton against the Seahawks a few years back. If there was some elite prospect that fell to us at QB, I'd take them at 4, but where would these guys be drafted if they entered the draft last year for example? This was considered to be a bad year for qbs. I sa guy like Wentz really that much better than Dak Prescott who probably will be there in the 3rd?

If anything, DEN and SEA showed you that you can find good defensive pieces late. Seattle had Sherman, Chancellor, Maxwell, Lane, Mebane, Wright and none of those guys were first round picks. Ton were undrafted/ late round guys. Even Avril/Bennett weren't first rounders as FA additions Denver had Travethan, Harris Jr, Jackson, Wolfe, Marshall and their safeties who were mid round guys/non first round guys.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we have any money to go after Josh Norman?
You mothafukkas just don't get it. Yall like the nigguhs who buys rims when his tires have no treads.

You work your way back from the trenches to the safety. Norman aint shyt without that front seven. Fix the fukking front seven!!!!! We aint getting shyt done without a push up the middle or elite pash rush from the edges.

Last night fukking proved to us that it wasn't wades or wares fault. But they were fukking scaegoats. Im tired of being the laughing stock of the league. How many of our former coaches have to leave and go win a superbowl before yall realize shyt aint right in Big D.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm not paying 50 mil for another cb. What Talib contract look like? Im guessing Tru wont be near as much as Norman and I dont know if he's even better than Johnson. Give the rest of that money to Hardy.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm not paying 50 mil for another cb. What Talib contract look like? Im guessing Tru wont be near as much as Norman and I dont know if he's even better than Johnson. Give the rest of that money to Hardy.
Hardy is over with. Too many stories came out. Hes talented but our team cant handle him. But id want him back. But they gotta move him around the line to best utilize all the talent we have becuz all our talent is on the edge. I personally would invest all over day one picks on defense. And go the veteran route at safety. Sign Weddle and let him play next to jones. Resign Claiborne to team friendly deal and let him play behind carr and scandrick.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hardy is over with. Too many stories came out. Hes talented but our team cant handle him. But id want him back. But they gotta move him around the line to best utilize all the talent we have becuz all our talent is on the edge. I personally would invest all over day one picks on defense. And go the veteran route at safety. Sign Weddle and let him play next to jones. Resign Claiborne to team friendly deal and let him play behind carr and scandrick.
nikka! Did you just say Carr AND Mo again? :damn:

I MAY accept Mo but Carr need to get the hell on

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well see. I'll be honest with my expectations barring injury once i see free agency and the draft.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Anybody else ready to move on from Witten? love him to death.. But...

We need to get more speed at that position..

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Dont do this breh.. Not witt

:mjcry:

Maybe if dumbass garret would utilize the TEs he drafts in the 2nd round. Hannah got speed, escobars probably gonna be out for a while. wtf is the other brehs name that they drafted in the 6th. They aint even use him.

We need to trade down brehs. If we stay at 4 take bosa.

Whats the point of drafting wentz. All they say is breh could be good in three years. Why get someone who wont be ready this year if romo goes down. Just take a qb next year, or maybe even sign rg.

Trade down to the rams, who need a qb, at 15. Take both of their 2nds.Take elliot at 15. Build the defense

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Chill breh, thats my GOAT HOF TE :mjcry:
Whats the point of drafting wentz. All they say is breh could be good in three years. Why get someone who wont be ready this year if romo goes down. Just take a qb next year, or maybe even sign rg
If I was GM, I take Wentz because we need to groom someone for when Romo leaves. If we wait, just like we did when Troy retired, we reach and take a QB and set him up for failure.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill breh, thats my GOAT HOF TE :mjcry:

If I was GM, I take Wentz because we need to groom someone for when Romo leaves. If we wait, just like we did when Troy retired, we reach and take a QB and set him up for failure.
I doubt it will be like that again. If Romo gets hurt well suck again anyway and be in a similiar position. I dont know where thus Wentz is cant miss stuff from. I read in that thread eyecue made that his highest td season is 25. Hes getting hyped because hes big with a good arm? Im not drafting a poor mans matt stafford brehs. Sorry