Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
this line brehs

:to:

Dmc bout to eat if antonio and dez can stay healthy. Still want to trade down and get elliot. Have him split carries with dmc starting until he adapts well into the system. Also very excited for chaz green. Free is a vocal leader to that line but brehs the weak link. Id still keep him around if he takes a pay cut.

fukk a kuechly, this the best lb in the game (aside his bro bowman)if he can stay healthy

If we can stay healthy brehs and build the defense through the draft and fa..

:mjcry:

You want to build the defense through the draft, but want to trade down for a RB? If we're going D then Jack, Ramsey, Bosa or Nkemdeche need to be the #4 pick, RB can be addressed later.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey want the Cowboys to draft this guy, but he might be gone by 34

No thanks Breh. That's his highlight tape and all I saw was breadbasket catches. No 10 yd slants that go go 30+ yds, no snagging the ball out of the air, he let all the balls come to him [pause:dame:]

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lowkey want the Cowboys to draft this guy, but he might be gone by 34

Another Baylor receiver who catches with his body instead of his hands

AzVGgzS.gif

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
You want to build the defense through the draft, but want to trade down for a RB? If we're going D then Jack, Ramsey, Bosa or Nkemdeche need to be the #4 pick, RB can be addressed later.
yeah i would like to trade down to the rams and take that 15 first and both their seconds. elliot is a monster. there is always a gap at rb between the best and next best though. look at gurley and the next closest back would be johnson. i wouldn't mind bosa or jack at 4 but this draft is deep at db. breh nkemdiche is estimated to go mid round and his work ethic is said to be a problem. I've advocated taking him but not at 4.

If the rams were willing to do that for their franchise qb, we have picks at 15, 34, 43, and 45 in the first 2 rounds.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah i would like to trade down to the rams and take that 15 first and both their seconds. elliot is a monster. there is always a gap at rb between the best and next best though. look at gurley and the next closest back would be johnson. i wouldn't mind bosa or jack at 4 but this draft is deep at db. breh nkemdiche is estimated to go mid round and his work ethic is said to be a problem. I've advocated taking him but not at 4.

If the rams were willing to do that for their franchise qb, we have picks at 15, 34, 43, and 45 in the first 2 rounds.
And where did he take the Rams? Sure offense is fun to watch but defense is where this team needs to go.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
We need to grab RG3 in FA and whatever is the best cb not named Norman...spend our first few picks on defense and grab a RB 3rd rd or later

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
And where did he take the Rams? Sure offense is fun to watch but defense is where this team needs to go.
Took em as far as that defense they spent all those 1st on took em.

I know its defense wins championships, but dont underestimate what en elite runnin back can do for a defense. I do like that rb from arkansas tho. What round is he projected to go in?