Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol we'll get a clearer view of what Dallas will draft based on free agency. But I'm100 percent sure they arent drafting that dude so I aint even trippin on that. If he ran a 4.3 then id entertain it.
I mean Dez ran a 4.5. Treadwell's ability to go and get the ball and his blocking would be a plus to this offense. Dudes a physical specimen and would open up the run game even more. I'm OK with T-Will going in as our 2 cause he just looks alot better with romo..but I wouldn't be mad if we snagged Treadwell at all. Dude can ball

Tron Carter

Rookie
Daps
Why y'all keep using last seasons offense as an example? 4 different QB's ain't gonna get you much success.

You can't use last season as a measuring stick brehs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why y'all keep using last seasons offense as an example? 4 different QB's ain't gonna get you much success.

You can't use last season as a measuring stick brehs.
2011: 15th in scoring

2012: 15th in scoring

2013: 5th in scoring

2014: 5th in scoring

2015: 31st in scoring

Tron Carter

Rookie
Daps
Yea I did. The offense hasnt been very successful since Garrett has been HC. Also, the offense didnt look good when Romo was in there either.

Top 5 in scoring two years in a row isn't very successful? We were last this past season because of awful back up QB play..

Romo wasn't even close to being 100%.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean Dez ran a 4.5. Treadwell's ability to go and get the ball and his blocking would be a plus to this offense. Dudes a physical specimen and would open up the run game even more. I'm OK with T-Will going in as our 2 cause he just looks alot better with romo..but I wouldn't be mad if we snagged Treadwell at all. Dude can ball
Treadwell plays like a 4.6 dez plays like a 4.4

Im ok with Williams and a couple draft picks like i been saying. Street gotta go and Lucky needs competition. Im tellin yall well regret not drafting demarcua ayers to replace Lucky (and potentially be a real starter).

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Treadwell plays like a 4.6 dez plays like a 4.4

Im ok with Williams and a couple draft picks like i been saying. Street gotta go and Lucky needs competition. Im tellin yall well regret not drafting demarcua ayers to replace Lucky (and potentially be a real starter).
Miss me with that .6 vs .4 mess. Treadwell passes the "eye test" put him on the field and dude can ball