Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Watch this full video and convince me that this dude is worth the 4th pick in the draft @ corner :usure:

@ the 2:00 and 5:00 min mark :scust:

Turned the video off at the two minute mark. That fluke play doesn't mean anything. You'll be pressed to find any DB that wouldn't have tape similar but you wont see them cover the left, right, slot, drunk somebody and blitz like Ramsey did in the first 2 minutes of that video.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Turned the video off at the two minute mark. That fluke play doesn't mean anything. You'll be pressed to find any DB that wouldn't have tape similar but you wont see them cover the left, right, slot, drunk somebody and blitz like Ramsey did in the first 2 minutes of that video.
Be biased brehs :shaq2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If darren mcfadden can give you 1,000 behind the line is it really worth it to spend heavy on a rb when your defense has holes everywhere?..thats the question our FO has to answer...
Getting 1k is good and all, but we need more playmakers on offense. Zeke is a homerun hitter who could have multiple 60+ yard td runs in 1 game.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final mock brehs. 7 rounds

1 Ramsey
2. Shepard
3 Bronson Kafusi
4 Jacoby Brissett
4 issac semalu
6 luke rhodes
6 marquez north
6 greg milhouse
6tyrone holmes

Lets get it

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey at CB: Dre Kirkpatrick

Ramsey at S: Troy Polamalu

I have the utmost faith our coaches will find a way to get the most Dre Kirkpatrick out of him.

:garrett:
the versatility is nice to have, it would be dope to have two dudes that can cover multiple positions all over the field. at worse, we have two really good safeties

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If it's not Ramsey, we need to start addressing it somewhere else in this draft. If it's not Zeke, we need to start addressing it somewhere else in this draft. I do not care and I am not confident in our safety play when it comes to Church and Wilcox and I do not care and I am not confident with McFadden and Morris. For running backs in the 2nd or 3rd round, I wouldn't have a problem with Booker, Collins, Perkins, or Prosise.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I know ya'll hyped on Joseph but A.) he's rising and will probably go late 1st, we ain't getting him with our second pick and B.) when I look at him I see Bob Sanders more than Kam Chancellor. The way dude throws his body around I don't see him lasting long in the league.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Alfred Morris is a beast. Smitty a cool dude but nah, we don't need Zeke. We can easily get 1500 rush yards out of Alfred and DMC combined. And we got a pass threat out of Dunbar.

You don't invest 4th overall picks into positions you already 3 deep on.

Then again, you don't invest 2nd rounders into positions where you already got a HOF TE still playing...

If we take Zeke, I ain't gonna be mad cause I know he's a beast. But I'd rather take an elite player at a position of need.

Alfred Morris is a beast.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Alfred Morris is a beast. Smitty a cool dude but nah, we don't need Zeke. We can easily get 1500 rush yards out of Alfred and DMC combined. And we got a pass threat out of Dunbar.

You don't invest 4th overall picks into positions you already 3 deep on.

Then again, you don't invest 2nd rounders into positions where you already got a HOF TE still playing...

If we take Zeke, I ain't gonna be mad cause I know he's a beast. But I'd rather take an elite player at a position of need.

Alfred Morris is a beast.
Thats the thing tho breh, who at 4 will be available thats elite at a position of need?

Bosa :mjlol:

Ramsey at corner :usure:

Buckner :martin:

Tunsil :patrice:

Zeke :blessed::blessed::blessed:

This team is in need of elite players with little to no question marks surrounding them. To me, thats Zeke