Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's Jones that went to a better school and that's it. All that code buzzwords and shyt I'm not really here for it. I couldn't tell Jones had no fukking "dog". Dude did cool just not at cb just like I think his twin will do here.
Yeah theres no such thing as a catalytic personality. how silly of me. :stopitslime:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And another thing. You can tell jalen has (dog) from his tackles as opposed to byrons. Jalen wants you to feel him whereas Jones just tries to get you down. Football is a game of imposing will. I want (dogs) and if you dont know what that is thats not my problem

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Honestly, I think this opens up the door to resign your o-line.
:dwillhuh:

Carr is only under contract for this year. Oline is already signed for this year... Any extension given to Collins, Martin, or Frederick wouldn't kick in until 2018, at the earliest.

This pay cut does nothing for us. Free Agency is already over. We were frugal and whiffed on every signing.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And another thing. You can tell jalen has (dog) from his tackles as opposed to byrons. Jalen wants you to feel him whereas Jones just tries to get you down. Football is a game of imposing will. I want (dogs) and if you dont know what that is thats not my problem
yea..him and Bosa bot look like straight up alpha males when they play

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Carr is only under contract for this year. Oline is already signed for this year... Any extension given to Collins, Martin, or Frederick wouldn't kick in until 2018, at the earliest.

This pay cut does nothing for us. Free Agency is already over. We were frugal and whiffed on every signing.
It carries over to next season

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are we really taking this Ramsey dude with the 4th pick :yeahok:
Yep looks like Byron Jones brother is about to be the pick. Hope he works out though even though wonder how cats overall were feeling on Jones last year

Edit: Went back to last years draft and most didn't like Jones but like his brother smdh. Goes to show you how much marketing aka going to big schools do for you. nikkas want to keep putting Kia engines (any ole RB) in fukking Lambos (the O line) regarding these running backs.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Carr stuff tells me Jalen will be our safety if hes chosen :blessed:
i'm praying joseph falls to us in the 2nd rd. just read his nfl draft profile. how many years have we been begging for this?

2555342.jpg

STRENGTHS
Team captain and impactful Leader. Plays with passion and a deep love of the game. Play-making safety with man cover ability and plus ball skills. Took reps heads up against Sterling Shepard. Quick to get head around and find the ball and always opts to try and take the ball away rather than break up the pass. Leaper who challenges the high-point. Finished with nine career interceptions and five this season in just four games. Plays run and pass with great urgency. True high/low option with toughness for the box and straight line speed to play rangy center field. Can pedal and shift from deep zone. Wolf looking for his next meal as a hitter.

BOTTOM LINE
Fiercely competitive with immense football character. Different teams may have differing opinions of how best to utilize him, but Joseph has proven he can make plays in man coverage or play disciplined enough to be trusted on the back. His average size and subsequent durability will concern some teams due to his aggressive, attacking demeanor; however, Joseph is talented enough to become an early starter and high-impact safety down the road if the medicals check out.