Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Ramsey was cold than a motherfukker when he played safety his sophomore year. :wow:

Saved Jameis ass countless of times. :whew:
This, Jameis 1st halfs were :scust:, but Ramsey and that D bailed them out all the way to the playoffs. Ramsey was a ball hawk, knock your head off safety. Still puzzles me he ended up at corner last year

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All I know is Ramsey was cold than a motherfukker when he played safety his sophomore year. :wow:

Saved Jameis ass countless of times. :whew:

This, Jameis 1st halfs were :scust:, but Ramsey and that D bailed them out all the way to the playoffs. Ramsey was a ball hawk, knock your head off safety. Still puzzles me he ended up at corner last year
Yall got me wanting to change my avi again :ehh::jbhmm::pachaha:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jimbo should've lost his job for this asinine move. :mindblown:

And really FSU defense wasn't that good. It was Ramsey that was bailing everybody out.

Their front 7 couldn't stop the run and Darby/Williams was getting beat up the field.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jimbo should've lost his job for this asinine move. :mindblown:

And really FSU defense wasn't that good. It was Ramsey that was bailing everybody out.

Their front 7 couldn't stop the run and Darby/Williams was getting beat up the field.
They had lost a player at each position to the draft the year before :whew:. They were young. Rasmey was on another level

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hes Jones that plays faster on film and with dog in him. Secondary needs dogs. Word to Deion sanders
He's Jones that went to a better school and that's it. All that code buzzwords and shyt I'm not really here for it. I couldn't tell Jones had no fukking "dog". Dude did cool just not at cb just like I think his twin will do here.